WWE Over The Limit Results - Laurinaitis Beats Cena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WWE Over The Limit Results - Laurinaitis Beats Cena

Here are the quick results including the Pre Show match.

Kane Defeated Zack Ryder
    Christian Won 20 Man Battle Royal For IC/U.S. Title Match
    Kofi Kingston & R-Truth Defeated Dolph Ziggler & Jack Swagger To Retain Tag Team Titles
    Layla Defeated Beth Phoenix To Retain Divas Title
    Sheamus Defeated Alberto Del Rio, Randy Orton, & Chris Jericho To Retain World Heavyweight Title
    Brodus Clay Defeated The Miz
    Christian Defeated Cody Rhodes To Win Intercontinental Title
    CM Punk Defeated Daniel Bryan To Retain WWE Title
    Ryback Defeated Camacho
    John Laurinaitis Defeated John Cena

Sounded like a pretty crappy PPV overall. The only match that was really good was the Punk Vs Bryan match. The other matches are stuff we have seen on Raw and Smackdown the past few weeks. Again Ryback and Brodus Clay make the PPV card for squash matches. Christian returns, but it looks like he is back to face mid carder now. Cody Rhodes hopefully now moves into the Smackdown main event title scene. Big Show turning heel and helping Laurinaitis beat Cena was way too predictable with the dumb angle they ran the past 2 weeks. The only thing that would have saved that stupid angle from playing out is if Batista returned and made Cena lose the match. Since storyline wise, 2 years ago Cena beat Batista in his last match at the same Over The Limit PPV.

June 2, I am taking my 8 year old to the event in Augusta. Big Show was originally on the card vs Cody Rhodes but he has been replaced. they have now made the main event a triple threat Sheamus vs. Del Rio vs. Daniel Bryan. The other big match is Kane vs. Khali. I see they added Ryback and Sin Cara which should be pretty good. I'm not sure how my 8 year old will take Big Show being a heel (one of his favorites), but so is the life of WWE wrestling.
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Awful PPV, just awful.

Comment

they said this was not a good PPV at all
        I collect mainly football these days, Maurice Jones Drew, Joe Flacco, Matt Forte, DeMarco Murray, Patrick Willis, Emmitt Smith and 1974 Topps. Baseball Derek Jeter. Basketball Kevin Garnett. Non Sports James Bond, Star Wars, Tomb Raider.

http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy291/bakemeister52/

Comment

Working...
        X