Dana White On Brock Lesnar Meeting At UFC 146

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dana White On Brock Lesnar Meeting At UFC 146

Reports state that Brock Lesnar is even more difficult to deal with now in WWE even though he is getting paid $5 million for 30 appearances over 1 year. Plans have him going against Triple H at Summerslam and then disappearing until 2013 to set up a feud with The Undertaker for Wrestlemania then he will be gone.

UFC President Dana White spoke with MMAJunkie.com about the recent meeting he had with WWE Superstar and former UFC Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar after UFC 146.

"The meeting did not go well. Probably the worst meeting we've ever had with Brock Lesnar, and I haven't talked to him since. It's one of those things (where) it's not worth getting into it publicly," Dana told MMAJunkie.com. "It's not worth getting into the crap over it."

Dana shot down a rumor that the meeting was just a ploy to bring more interest to Lesnar's WWE storyline. He also said he didn't know if the door for Lesnar to return to UFC was closed for good. Dana also revealed a text message from Lesnar before they met:

"He texted me and said, 'I want to come to the fight, but keep it quiet because I don't want to tell anybody,'" White said. "He said, 'What are you doing tonight? ... I want to talk face to face.'"

Lesnar shmesner....His run in UFC only made me think that they were capable of running that outfit the same way Vince runs his. We all know wrestling is choreographed....if he comes back to UFC I for one will find it a joke!
    Always looking for Gary Carter, Carlton Fisk, Nolan Ryan, Yogi Berra.

Comment

Working...
    X