X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timothy Bradley Scores Decision Win Over Manny Pacquiao

Bradley scores decision win over Pacquiao - Yahoo! Sports

I smell fix in Vegas. LOL!

..LAS VEGAS (AP) Manny Pacquiao tried to turn his welterweight title fight with Timothy Bradley into a brawl, but it was Bradley who won a split decision to end a remarkable run by the Filipino fighter.

Bradley won 115-113 on two scorecards, while losing by the same margin on the third. The decision was roundly booed by the crowd at the MGM Grand arena.

Pacquiao never put Bradley down, but hurt him in the early rounds and landed the harder and cleaner punches throughout the fight. Bradley fought well in spurts and tried desperately to take the fight to Pacquiao, and scored enough points with the judges to win the 147-pound title.

Definetely have to call BS on the call Bradley was clearly out boxed!
    U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
    Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
    Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

Good to see Boxing fixing fights.

Comment

The mafia is till alive and well in vegas. The way the Bradly line was dropping it is pretty obvious what went down

Watched the whole fight. Just the eye test alone was pretty telling. Then you look at the stats.
        When the guy who wins a fight says "I've got to look at the tape" to see if he won, that's a pretty telling statement. Also says to the promoter befre the decision 'I tried hard, but I couldn't beat the guy.

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Working...
        X