Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you think is winning the Royal Rumble match?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do you think is winning the Royal Rumble match?

All evidence thus far to me seems to be leading towards either

A) Triple H wins, takes on Sheamus
    B) Cena wins, takes on Sheamus
    C) Cena wins, takes on Taker
    D) HBK wins, takes on Taker
    E) Edge wins, Y2J somehow wins a title, they face each other
    F) Dibiase wins, Orton wins title at RR, they face off
    G) Kofi wins , Orton wins title, they face off

now E-G are most likely not happening, i still think Edge isnt ready to come back from injury, and dont think Kofi/Dibiase cant draw money to main event Mania..I also hope A, B or C doesn't happen, i personally am tired of Cena/HHH main eventing anything in general, if anyone besides those two wins, i'd be satisfied

I hope HBK wins.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
    Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
    Johnson/Mears/
    Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

So do I, as he is my favorite wrestler, however i just don't see it, I could see him losing, and at next months PPV Elimination Chamber, somehow making Taker lose the title so he can face him at Mania, i'd like to see part 2 between them, but if it happens, unless Taker is retiring which i doubt he is, Michaels will lose again

Comment

unfortunately, it will likely be cena or HHH, since vince is so reluctant to try new stars. personally, id like to see a dibiase/orton match at mania, but i doubt it will happen

Comment

Originally posted by Mister_Ed View Post
          unfortunately, it will likely be cena or HHH, since vince is so reluctant to try new stars. personally, id like to see a dibiase/orton match at mania, but i doubt it will happen
          While I agree, I think its an awful business move to put Dibiase with Orton in the main event, if it were for the title, but not the main event, then ok, i'm fine with that, but i can understand not wanting Dibiase to go from tag team straight to main eventing...However I think its just as bad for business to stick Sheamus with ANYONE in the main event for Wrestlemania..

I guess it proves how little of proven superstars WWE really has, i can't wait for 3 years where we'll have guys like Kingston, Punk, Miz, Dibiase being true main eventers hopefully..WWE needs to really freshen the product

Comment

Sadly, it will most likely be HHH or Cena. HHH going after Sheamus in horrible boring main event would not be wise. Cena going after Taker which is what I would like to see happen, would be a better main event. If that happens, it will be great to see HHH and HBK go against each other, possibly for the title with HHH beating Sheamus at the Feb PPV.

Comment

I have two problems with Cena/Taker

A) Cena can't wrestle

B) Cena's character will completely ruin the build up towards the match, no one wants to here about respect from him

Comment

i think Cena will win for 1 reason $$$$$$$$$$$ he sells the most of his stuff,he gets the biggest reaction,no matter where it is. so what is the biggest PPV and cost the most? WM obv.

all the rumors sites are talking Ted/Orton but not for the Main event

Irishman and HHH wont main event together(bestfriends be a crappy match and they both know)

Cena and taker would be pointless,cena wins he breaks record and goes to smackdown with the belt(not gonna happen)

i think they are building up the HBK Vs Taker way to much to happen for anything other then a reg match. which HBK will lose,ot it could be a retirement match vs the belt,same outcome.(even tho i think it was in my top 3 best matches EVER)

HBK could win rumble then HHH win chamber match for the title that would be a for a good headline ppv.

Irishman has no chance at being a mainevent at mania.

These are my thoughts for now,prolly change within the coming weeks lol

Also if you want to go to WrestleMania i got 2 extra tickets im trying to sell. i was gonna go but its gonna be in Indy next year so i'll just drive down there.
                Click My Banner To See My Bucket

Comment

Cena wont ever beat Taker at a Wrestlemania. No one will. I am ordering the Royal Rumble on Sunday and will post the results.

Comment

Originally posted by key2win View Post
                    Cena wont ever beat Taker at a Wrestlemania. No one will. I am ordering the Royal Rumble on Sunday and will post the results.
                    No one will unless Taker allows it, I agree with the way they are doing it, I think if anyone beats the streak, it'll be on his terms and most likely his last match ever, I think he will face Cena at Mania before Taker hangs the boots up, but Cena won't win, Cena doesn't need the "help" to his career that this match could bring someone

Comment

Royal Rumble match participants
                      As of January 22, 24 of the 30 participants of the Royal Rumble match have been confirmed by WWE, listed in the order in which they were announced and not necessarily their Rumble entry number:

# Wrestler[21] Brand Date Event Ref.
                      1 Cody Rhodes Raw January 11, 2010 Raw [16]
                      2 Ted DiBiase Raw January 11, 2010 Raw [16]
                      3 Mark Henry Raw January 11, 2010 Raw [16]
                      4 Evan Bourne Raw January 11, 2010 Raw [16]
                      5 Chris Jericho SmackDown January 15, 2010 SmackDown [15]
                      6 CM Punk SmackDown January 15, 2010 SmackDown [15]
                      7 John Cena Raw January 18, 2010 Raw [22]
                      8 Jack Swagger Raw January 18, 2010 Raw [22]
                      9 Santino Marella Raw January 18, 2010 Raw [22]
                      10 Montel Vontavious Porter Raw January 18, 2010 Raw [22]
                      11 The Miz Raw January 18, 2010 Raw [22]
                      12 Shawn Michaels Raw January 18, 2010 Raw [22]
                      13 The Big Show Raw January 18, 2010 Raw [22]
                      14 Triple H Raw January 18, 2010 Raw [22]
                      15 Carlito Raw January 18, 2010 WWE.com [22]
                      16 Kofi Kingston Raw January 18, 2010 WWE.com [22]
                      17 Shelton Benjamin ECW January 19, 2010 WWE.com [23]
                      18 Yoshi Tatsu ECW January 19, 2010 WWE.com [23]
                      19 William Regal ECW January 19, 2010 WWE.com [23]
                      20 Zack Ryder ECW January 19, 2010 WWE.com [23]
                      21 The Hurricane ECW January 19, 2010 WWE.com [23]
                      22 Batista SmackDown January 22, 2010 SmackDown [24]
                      23 The Great Khali SmackDown January 22, 2010 SmackDown [24]
                      24 Kane SmackDown January 22, 2010 SmackDown [24]

Ted Dibiase???? As in the million dollar man???? Is Virgil and Sherry with him too???
                      TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
                      A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

No Bradley, Ted Dibiase is still the Jr participating

Comment

Hmmm, its Brad Lee, and very interesting. I noticed Cody Rhodes on this list. So I'm assuming thats Dusty Rhodes son then too? A match between the two would be awesome. And then have the fathers come out and duke it out too. LOL.
                          TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
                          A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

both of the fathers have been a RAW host,so it wouldnt be that decent lol

Comment

Sheamus vs Kofi....

Taker vs Dibiase Jr with Taker losing
                              Isaiah 40:31 : But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

TTM AUTOGRAPH COUNT : 3258
                              Check out my TTM Auto SASE breaks now on YouTube

Comment

Working...
                              X