Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raw SuperShow results: John Laurinaitis given a very painful farewell by John Cena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raw SuperShow results: John Laurinaitis given a very painful farewell by John Cena

UNIONDALE, N.Y. – It's a brave, new world for Raw, and it's one without John Laurinaitis. The former General Manager of Raw and SmackDown was fired by Mr. McMahon at No Way Out, then given a painful farewell by John Cena on Raw SuperShow after Big Show and David Otunga both abandoned him.

WWE.com: Raw SuperShow results: John Laurinaitis given a very painful farewell by John Cena
    U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
    Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
    Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Raw sucked tonight. The main event was horrible. Majority of the matches were horrible. Only good things from tonight was Mick Foley, Roddy Piper, and Triple H returning.

Comment

I can't believe I wasted 2 hours of my life on RAW last night. It was terrible, with the exception of Big Johnny.

Comment

The Cyndi Lauper thing was tough to watch. That was the 10 minutes my wife watched and she just kept saying: "This is stupid". I'd have to agree.....
        Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
        Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
        Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Originally posted by ucffans View Post
          The Cyndi Lauper thing was tough to watch. That was the 10 minutes my wife watched and she just kept saying: "This is stupid". I'd have to agree.....
          What I don't understand is why they keep having these awkward moments. Its happened repeatedly in the past. When the fans chant "boring", that should be a dead giveaway.

The lil devil in me was hoping Ryback was coming out instead of Heath "I suck on the microphone" Slater. That would have been more entertaining to see.

Wendy Richter isn't looking so hot anymore either. Maybe they brought her in to make Vicki Guerrero look sexy and petite. Cyndi Lauper looked like she had seen the ghost of Captain Lou Albano before she hit the ring. The dude in "Powder" wasn't that white/washed out!

Comment

Working...
          X