Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New WWE TV Show - WWE Main Event

New WWE TV Show Coming! - IGN

Really 5 hours of mainly crappy wrestling a week isnt enough? Not only do they add an extra hour of Raw, now they are adding a new show. Ugh. This seems like WCW overload all over again. LOL!

ION television is teaming with the WWE for an all-new hour long weekly series, WWE Main Event, that will air on Wednesday nights at 8pm, starting October 3rd.

WWE Main Event will feature WWE Superstars and Divas from both the RAW and Smackdown and will include in-ring action and current storylines from both shows.

So this is basically WWE Superstars with a different name?

Comment

Yeah basically. And on a network that barely anyone gets. LOL!

Comment

I actually get ION but I fear this show is gonna suck.
        Arizona Cardinals Autos
        Alabama Crimson Tide Autos
        Wrestling Autos
        Wrestling Relics

Comment

theyre doing this because theyre pushing back WWE Network till sometime next year,since thier market "analysists" are saying if they do it now,the whole network's gonna tank,and theyd be facing a billion dollar + loss on thier books,so theyre taking bits and pieces of it on a trial basis on smaller networks to see if theyd even fly once (if ever) they get the Network off the ground

Comment

I think either way the WWE Network is going to tank. They should have did something like that after they bought WCW 11 years ago. Back then wrestling was still huge and had a larger following.

Comment

well,im also expecting all these little webshows theyve put on YouTube to blow up in thier face at some point,theres already some legit backstage resentment on the part of Zach Ryder that they took over his Long Island Iced Z webshow and turned it into another G-friendly suckfest compared to what it was when Zach was doing it all on his own

Comment

Working...
              X