Raw SuperShow results: AJ and Bryan propose; the Anonymous GM is revealed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raw SuperShow results: AJ and Bryan propose; the Anonymous GM is revealed

Raw SuperShow opened with a veritable lovefest, as AJ began the show by delivering an impassioned address to both the WWE Universe and one of her would-be paramours, WWE Champion CM Punk. (PHOTOS | VIDEO)

What she had to say turned out to be … surprising, to say the least. First, she assured The Voice of the Voiceless that she was “completely in control of [her] mental faculties at all times.” Then, AJ broke down into tears saying that nobody has ever cared for her quite like he has, and that he fills her with “passion and desire.” And while an increasingly uneasy Punk fidgeted nervously in the ring, AJ shocked the WWE Universe by dropping to one knee and asked for The Second City Saint’s hand in holy matrimony.
    WWE.com: Raw SuperShow results: AJ and Bryan propose; the Anonymous GM is revealed
    U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
    Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
    Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Tonight's Raw was kind of crappy. Bob Backlund? Hornswoggle as the Anonymous GM. Ugh. LOL!

Comment

The segments with Bryan/Punk/AJ were gold, everything else pretty much stunk. Backlund was cringeworthy.

Comment

LOVE ME SOME AJ

Put the Divas title on that girl!

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
        Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
        Johnson/Mears/
        Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

AJ was the highlight of the show. She is my favorite current WWE Diva. Im glad Punk and Bryan basically started and ended Raw. Thank goodness Hulk Hogan Jr didnt.

Comment

Working...
          X