X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WWE Money In The Bank Results - Cena Wins What Else Is New

Here are the quick results.

Kofi Kingston & R-Truth Defeated Hunico & Camacho
    Dolph Ziggler Defeated Damien Sandow, Santino Marella, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Tensai, Tyson Kidd, & Sin Cara To Win MITB World Heavyweight Title Shot
    Sheamus Defeated Alberto Del Rio To Retain World Heavyweight Title
    The Colons Defeated The Prime Time Players
    CM Punk Defeated Daniel Bryan To Retain WWE Title
    Ryback Defeated Curt Hawkins & Tyler Reks
    Layla, Kaitlyn, & Tamina Defeated Beth Phoenix, Natalya, & Eve Torres
    John Cena Defeated The Big Show, Chris Jericho, Kane, & The Miz To Win MITB WWE Title Shot

This PPV card sounded horrible again. The only match that sounded good from reading the results was the Punk Vs Bryan match. Too bad AJ didnt turn on someone which probably means Punk & Bryan have one more match at Summerslam. Out of the 8 matches, 4 of them was thrown together at the last minute today. Bad booking like always. LOL! And this is crap that John Cena main events again and wins yet again. What crap!

Money in the Bank

Did anyone else think that it was an odd ending how John Cena ended up with the briefcase. I was wondering if he was really supposed to end up with it the way that it broke off instead of the typical way of unsnapping it.

It was the first PPV I ever bought (each of my boys had a friend spend the night and watch it). I think it was pretty entertaining.

I am a little confused on why the tag team champions defended their match in the free preview and the one during the PPV actually had the number one contenders losing their tag team match to a lesser seeded opponent.

Time for Ryback to have a feud and regular opponent. I think a feud with him and Mark Henry could be entertaining.

WWE.com has complete Money in the Bank 2012 results for all of the exciting bouts on the pay-per-view card, including WWE Champion CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan (with AJ as special guest ref), World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus vs. Alberto Del Rio, and two Money in the Bank Ladder Matches for World Championship contracts!
    Last edited by ocanseco55; 07-15-2012, 11:51 PM. Reason: added a link
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

I Like the outcome I think Cena finally had to earn his title shot...
      U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
      http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
      Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
      Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

Cena Sucks!!! LOL!

WWE tends to not care about any other title except the WWE Title, World Heavweight Title, and IC Title. The US Title, Tag Team Titles, and Divas Title are treated like WCW Titles. LOL!

Ryback Vs Mark Henry, Brodus Clay, Kane, or The Big Show would be decent.

Comment

It was a good show besides the end where Miz should've won

Comment

Cenna better cash in and lose....otherwise, I see ZERO point to him winning MiTB.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
            Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
            Johnson/Mears/
            Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Working...
            X