Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raw 1,000 results: John Cena failed to win the WWE Title; The Rock floored by CM Punk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raw 1,000 results: John Cena failed to win the WWE Title; The Rock floored by CM Punk

Some of it was epic! I gotta say the final match was my WTF momemt I felt it made no sense at all.. But I did love Punk turning Heel!!!!

ST. LOUIS – To say that the monumental 1,000th episode of Monday Night Raw was full of surprises would be a major understatement. All the months of anticipation and excitement truly lived up to the hype, with the WWE Universe constantly guessing what would happen — or who would return — next. Everyone from The Undertaker to Bret "Hit Man" Hart showed up for the historic three-hour extravaganza, which featured the reunion of D-Generation X, a huge announcement by The Rock regarding Royal Rumble and the revelation of an unlikely Permanent Raw General Manager.

Also on Raw 1,000, Brock Lesnar delivered a very physical response to Triple H's SummerSlam challenge and WWE Champion CM Punk baffled the WWE Universe with his actions as the show came to a close. WWE.com has you covered on every memorable moment from the explosive 1,000th episode, including results, photos and exclusive videos
    WWE.com: Raw 1,000 results: John Cena failed to win the WWE Title; The Rock floored by CM Punk
    U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
    Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
    Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos
Working...
X