TNA set to go live Monday March 1st, 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TNA set to go live Monday March 1st, 2010

Just read this on another forum, They will go head to head live with WWE, from 9-11 pm eastern.

I don't think they'll beat the 1.5 they pulled on the 4th, but a 1.2-1.3 would be sufficent for them

was just about to post this lol
    Click My Banner To See My Bucket
    Click My Banner To See My Bucket

Comment

BREAKING NEWS: TNA going LIVE fulltime

WWE will run them out of business, TNA isnt ready, you cant continually have a 3 to 1.3 ratings war, because there is no war

BREAKING NEWS: TNA Moving To Monday Nights Permanently- 05:33 PM
      Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

A decision has been made by TNA and Spike TV to move TNA iMPACT! permanently to Monday nights, reports the The Wrestling Observer.

The second Monday night iMPACT! is scheduled to air on March 1 following the success of the first Monday iMPACT! on January 4.

The March 1 episode will air at 9:00 p.m. EST, but the official weekly timeslot has not been confirmed yet.

The likely taping schedule will be live on Mondays one week, then tape the following week's iMPACT! the next day on Tuesdays.

Comment

it will be like wwf/wcw back before vince won- its all the same guys in tna, the same writers, and it looks like the storylines will be the same. hogan cant save tna if he does something stupid like challenging wwe head to head. tna only gets the ratings it does cause the only wwe show on thursdays is superstars- and even then, its often close between the two. if they move permanently, they will be bankrupt by 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Mister_Ed View Post
          it will be like wwf/wcw back before vince won- its all the same guys in tna, the same writers, and it looks like the storylines will be the same. hogan cant save tna if he does something stupid like challenging wwe head to head. tna only gets the ratings it does cause the only wwe show on thursdays is superstars- and even then, its often close between the two. if they move permanently, they will be bankrupt by 2011
          I agree completely, since Hogan has come in, i've actually lost intrest in TNA, i'm not intrested in seeing Waltman, Morely, Hall, Nasty Boys etc etc, i've seen them already, and they're not contributing at all to the show in a positive manner, heck Knobbs looks like he's eaten two people and hasnt digested them yet..

TNA is setting themselfs up for failure, even if they become successful i feel the same way, and if for whatever reason TNA did get competitive, Vince has PLENTY of tricks up his sleeve

Comment

Good bye TNA. Look at their current storylines: A.J. Styles dying his hair to look and act like Ric Flair, the NWO taking over WCW eh I mean TNA, not using Christopher Daniels/Samoa Joe on Impact when they are available, the Nasty Boys winning any match, using Kurt Angle in a Bret Hart Survivor Series incident. Geez, you can totally tell Eric Bischoff is running TNA right now.

Comment

WWE today = WWF early-mid 90s

TNA today = WCW 1999-2000

Comment

Working...
              X