Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WWE Night Of Champions 2012 Results

Here are the quick results.

Zack Ryder Defeated Brodus Clay, Primo, Epico, Justin Gabriel, Tensai, Tyson Kidd, Michael McGillicutty, Darren Young, Titus O'Neil, Jinder Mahal, JTG, Drew McIntyre, Ted DiBiase, Heath Slater, & Santino Marella to win U.S. Title Shot
    The Miz Defeated Rey Mysterio, Cody Rhodes, & Sin Cara to retain the Intercontinental Title
    Daniel Bryan & Kane Defeated Kofi Kingston & R-Truth to win the WWE Tag Team Titles
    Antonio Cesaro Defeated Zack Ryder to retain the U.S. Title
    Randy Orton Defeated Dolph Ziggler
    Eve Torres Defeated Layla to win the Divas Title
    Sheamus Defeated Alberto Del Rio to retain the World Heavyweight Title
    CM Punk & John Cena fought to a draw

It was obvious that Daniel Bryan & Kane were going to win the Tag Titles. Their comedy act will last a few more months. Its stupid that they had Orton beat Ziggler. Sheamus & Del Rio are boring and I wish Ziggler cashed in the MITB contract after the match to win the title. I cant believe they ended a PPV on a draw. Really? I guess they will fight again next month at Hell in a Cell now. It was cool that Punk hit Cena with a Rock Bottom.

Super Punk >>>>>>>>>>>> Super Cena

Comment

Not sure on the thinking of a draw??? That does seem weird. I am very tired of Shamus and Del Rio.

I'm hoping they are setting up a Tensai/Brodius feud. I think that would be good.

Where has Big Show gone? Anyone know?

Still waiting to see what they are going to do with Ryback. They have invested a lot of time and effort toward developing him to essentially not using him. The Jinder feud was a good start, but it is time to see if he can handle a big feud!
      Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
      Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
      Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Working...
      X