No announcement yet.

TNA Wrestling Reveals Aces & 8s Leader?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TNA Wrestling Reveals Aces & 8s Leader?

This is probably the only decent storyline TNA Wrestling has ever came up with in the last 6 years or so. LOL! It started as a Nexus Ripoff, but took a different turn.

Sting and Ray come back to hit a Doomsday Device. Ray splashes in the corner and so does Sting. Sting tells Ray to get the tables and he brings one in. Ray sets it up. One of the men drag Sting out of the ring and beat him down. Ray grabs the other in the ring but another biker attacks from behind. The man slams Ray through the table and the other covers for the win out of nowhere. Aces & 8s has won access to TNA.

After the match, a bunch of masked men rush the ring and continue the attack on Ray and Sting. Hulk Hogan's music hits and out he comes. One biker charges on the ramp but Hogan takes him out with a right. Two more go down with rights. And another. Hogan enters the ring and only one man is standing. He hits Hogan but Hogan starts to hulk up. Hogan with right hands now. Hogan drops the man with a big boot. Sting grabs the man while Hogan takes his mask off. It's revealed to be Devon. Ray looks shocked as does everyone else. Devon laughs at everyone and calls them idiots. Devon leaves with his biker gang as the crowd boos. Ray, Sting and Hogan look at each other in shock as we end the segment.
    Having it being Devon is a swerve and unexpected since his TNA contract ended last month and they held a tournament for his vacant title.

Rumors had the leader being Jeff Jarrett or Eric Bischoff, both are too predictable and would be a terrible idea. Most thought Bully Ray would betray TNA and be shown as the leader.

Luke Gallows, Mike Knox, and Wes Brisco are three rumored members already. Also Matt Morgan returned to TNA Wrestling tonight. He could possibly be a part of the group too.

that does sound like it was a good show.
    http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

For TNA standards I guess. LOL!

Comment

People actually still watch TNA?

Comment

Working...
        X