Bret Hart Vs Vince McMahon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bret Hart Vs Vince McMahon

After watching Raw tonight, I am glad to say that Bret Hart will have one last retirement match at Wrestlemania. From what I saw on Raw tonight and last week, these are the matches I think they are building up. Since this has been planned for several months in advance, Im sure Bret is in wrestling shape and getting ready for his match but just doesnt show it. That would explain why he is wearing his leather jacket at all times. I was afraid at first that they were just going to do a John Cena w/Bret Hart in his corner Vs Batista w/Vince McMahon in his corner.

Bret Hart Vs Vince McMahon
    Triple H Vs Shawn Michaels
    Edge Vs Chris Jericho
    John Cena Vs Batista
    Ted Dibiase Vs Randy Orton

Now Im not sure who Undertaker will face. They can go with Undertaker Vs Chris Jericho and perhaps Edge Vs Christian. Im also not sure who CM Punk or Rey Misterio will face, maybe each other. Im still hoping Jeff Hardy comes back to face CM Punk.

I don't think HHH and HBK will fight each other....you can tell they're pushing the "Shawn Michaels is crazy" thing right now, and although it'll mean the end of DX, I don't think it'll turn into a Shawn vs. Triple HHH thing...I could be wrong, but I don't see it.

But I agree with the rest...seems like they're trying to push DiBiase up to superstar level (even though Cena beat him up in about 12 seconds tonight, lol).

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
    Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
    Johnson/Mears/
    Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Ahhhh man, still no Ultimate Warrior on the bill?
      TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
      A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

I still think will find HBK vs Taker happening, it seems almost for sure since Teddy Long said no to an elimination chamber match for Michaels, that he'll pull an 'Edge' and probably take out R-Truth before the match...

I see Bastista/Cena, HHH/Sheamus (sadly), HBK/Taker, Orton/Dibiase & Christian in the MITB match to win

Comment

i see hbk screwing taker in the chamber someway, paving jericho to win and face edge, and taker to come after hbk to get revenge. i dont see them putting a strap on shawn again, and im thinking this is takers "last ride" with a belt

cena/batista looks like a sure thing, and is it just me, or are they starting to set orton up as the face? the plan was teddy, but I wonder if theyve changed gears on that story line

Comment

If they're going to go ahead with a 1-on-1 streetfight 'tween Bret Hart & Vince McMahon, it'd better have the stip that if Vince loses, he MUST RETIRE! The man is a cancer on his own company.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister_Ed View Post
              i see hbk screwing taker in the chamber someway, paving jericho to win and face edge, and taker to come after hbk to get revenge. i dont see them putting a strap on shawn again, and im thinking this is takers "last ride" with a belt

cena/batista looks like a sure thing, and is it just me, or are they starting to set orton up as the face? the plan was teddy, but I wonder if theyve changed gears on that story line
              I think Orton will go face just because people like him....

And I still don't think Bret Hart/Vince McMahon will happen.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
              Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
              Johnson/Mears/
              Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
                I think Orton will go face just because people like him....

And I still don't think Bret Hart/Vince McMahon will happen.
                I agree on both points, Hart fell while throwing his 'tantrum' on raw, i dont see him in any type of 'fight'.

Orton is in between face/heel right now, i'd rather see him as an edgy heel, he cant pull of the 'goody goody' face like Cena

Comment

posting here so i will remember and post my thoughts later lol
                  Click My Banner To See My Bucket
                  Click My Banner To See My Bucket

Comment

Well........

Hart-McMahon is ON. Vince is SO losing!

Comment

Working...
                    X