Lance Armstrong Admits To Doping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lance Armstrong Admits To Doping

Lance Armstrong's doping admission: Questions Oprah should have asked - Yahoo! Sports

Lance Armstrong confessed to Oprah Winfrey during an interview Monday that he used performance-enhancing drugs to win the Tour de France, according to the Associated Press.

Excluding the most devout Lance believers, this isn't exactly a revelation.

Dozens of former teammates, support staff and competitors already have detailed Armstrong's use. The United States Anti-Doping Agency released a 1,000-page report that was staggering in its detail proving it. There have been books and investigative reports and on-the-record accusations. Armstrong has been stripped of his titles, dumped by most of his sponsors and banned from competition.

No sport is safe.. I really bought into Armstrong and was hugely let down.. Live strong my a**
    U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
    Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
    Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

He needs to pay evryone back for all his lies.
      http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

The fact that he confessed to Oprah instead of having a press conference, is indicative that he was paid for his confession. The guy cheats and lies for years, is caught, and still makes money. Unbelievable.

Comment

Working...
        X