Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stevenmelcollectibles View Post
    Wow
    Ok I got it now he wouldnt let you date Ivanka because your a WS fan.
    I dont blame ya bud she is a prime piece of real estate herself.

Steve,
    you got it,LMAO
    Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Ill tell him you said hello and wish him the best

Comment

Steve have fun there. Take some pics and post them up on here when you get back.

Comment

Thank you.
          I do plan on taking pics and videos.
          I may need to email them to someone to post them for me if they wouldnt mind.
          I dont want to go into why but you can ask Roy he knows.

Comment

Steve,
            you can always email me those pics and I can post them for you.

Please say hello to the blowhard for me and have fun,lol

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Awesome will definitely do so.
              Thanks Roy.

Please PM me your email again.

Comment

Originally posted by stevenmelcollectibles View Post
                Awesome will definitely do so.
                Thanks Roy.

Please PM me your email again.

Here it is Steve.

thebighurt035@wowway.com

Comment

Thanks bud

Comment

Wow what a night.
                    Seats were awesome except the camera that swings on the poll blocking my view occasionally.

Jerry Lawler was the host he came out and told some funny stories about Mick Foley including a story about wrestling in front of 75 people and the infamous Hell in a cell match.

Mick came out and told a few stories also including one about HIAC and traveling from Cortland to MSG to watch Jimmy Snuka vs Don Muraco and thanked a few people including Dominic Denucci and Shane Douglas.
                    Denucci was in attendance, Douglas wasnt.
                    He mentioned how he has never pinned Chris Jericho and how he has always wanted to drop an elbow on him which prompted Chris to come up and Foley dropped an elbow on him and CM Punk counted the 3 as Foley pinned Jericho.
                    Lastly Santa and Mrs. Claus came out for Mick to end his induction.

Next out was Stephanie and she looked GREAT.
                    She talked about how her and Trish were friends and the on screen history with her family.
                    She talked about how Trish brought womans wrestling into the spotlight and mentioned how we may not have seen the last of Trish.

Trish came out and looked beautiful.
                    She thanked past Divas like Ivory, Jazz, Gail Kim and Lita who was in attendance.
                    She also mentioned people who have helped her in her career includig Carl DeMarco and Fit Finley who was in attendance.
                    She mentioned that one of the main reasons she retired was because her mom had cancer and she wanted to be there for her mother and her mother was now cancer free.
                    She mentioned her husband Ron who is her high school sweetheart.
                    The crowd booed at him and did so every time Trish mentioned him which she laughed and joked about.
                    Trish them dropped a bombshell that was is pregnant and due in September which everyone cheered and chanted Ron's name.

Next out was Maria M (cant spell her last name) and she talked about Bob Backlund's accomplishments, how he stays in great shape and how they met and how great of a friend he is.
                    The crowd started to boo her as her speech dragged on.
                    Bob came out and acted like the crazy guy from 1994, he mentioned Cena which got a bunch of boos.
                    He mentioned Arnold Skalund and they showed Arnolds wife on the screen.
                    Vince came out to drag Bob off was a funny moment.

Next out was Stevie Ray.
                    He told a funny story how Booker used to follow him around and once Booker laid in the street crying while Stevie and his friends left him and he was still there when they got back.
                    He talked about Booker being in jail and how they got into wrestling.
                    Booker came out and talked about the same things.
                    Talked about how if it wasnt for the fans he wouldnt be where he is and then thanked his wife and said how much he loved her.
                    Fans chanted for a spinarooni he was leaving the stage but Stevie Ray came out and made Booker do a spinarooni.

Next out was Vince.
                    He talked about how Donald helped with Wrestlemania and their hair vs hair match.
                    Donald came out and got booed out of the building.
                    His whole speech was booed.
                    The only cheers he got were when he mentioned Ivanka and she was shown on the screen.
                    He did challenge Vince to a match at WM 30 to close his speech.

Next out was Arnold and he talked about how he met Bruno.
                    How they became friends.
                    Bruno came out and told stories about Nazis in Italy, how his mother almost died and how he almost died.
                    He talked about selling out the Garden and traveling to other promotions all across the world.
                    He seemed very humble about that.
                    He thanked the fans and said it was getting late and he was gonna go get drunk.

All in all a great night.

Ill send Roy some pics to post.

Comment

Sounds like it was a great event to attend live. Thanks for the recap.

Hilarious when you say they booed Trump, anything Cena, and Ron's name. LOL!

Comment

It was awesome.

And boo isnt the word.
                        They were THRASHED.

Comment

Comment

Here are some pic's that stevenmelcollectibles took:

Comment

More picks from Steve.

Comment

More pics from Steve:

Hottie

Comment

Working...
                                X