Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the hockey game is on MSNBC

Comment

Woman's hockey should come down to Canada/USA for gold, and it could go either way.

Comment

haha it's 10-1...

It's like the NBA ASG! No defense allowed lol
        sigpic

Comment

its just that the Canadians are that good Spenser- the Swiss are actually playing really well, and their keeper has been very good, considering shes stopped like 50 shots on goal

Comment

Did you see my daughter's Team Canada woman's collection? The Going For Gold auto'd cards are the exact same as the base cards you will get (without the auto, of course) These were only available at Canadian TRU stores in a blaster box type thing, and each box contained a complete 25 card base set, and either one certified auto, or game used card per box. These were $25 per box, but they cleared them out at $9.99, and I got a ton of them. Finished up the GU set for her off ebay, and she still needs 3 autos to finish that set, but I've not been able to find them yet. There are auto'd cards for all the 24 players in the set, but 2 of them don't have jersey cards so a complete set is 22.

Team Canada Woman: http://s240.photobucket.com/albums/f...andra%20Album/
            Last edited by Leafsfan1967; 02-15-2010, 07:49 PM.

Comment

wow! that is awesome! i picked up one on ebay the other day, and plan on building the sets (gu and autos) but Ill wait for several months until the olympic fever dies down. this is the coolest time to watch the games, but is the absolute worst time for me to try and build my PC

Comment

pretty solid curling match- scary that I now understand the rules of the game completely...but yay for more Olympics!

Comment

Walmart Canada released this 3 player surprise Team Canada set a couple weeks ago featuring Sidney Crosby, Jerome Iginla, and Roberto Luongo in their red jerseys as a regular version figure, and these special white jersey Collector Level versions (pics below) with sequencial, serial numbered bases. These were found at a ratio of one per case of 8 figures. There were 7 of the red versions per case. The CL white jersey Luongo, and Iginla figures were limited to 1250 of each, and the white jersey CL Crosby was numbered to 2000.

Last edited by Leafsfan1967; 02-20-2010, 08:30 AM.

Comment

those are sharp!

Comment

Shows what I know about Hockey, I thought Crosby was an American lol

Those look nice though!
                      sigpic

Comment

Ohno get's third in the 1000... a little dissapointing

"One little slip...that's how crazy this sport is. One mistake"

Oh well, that's his 7th Medal which is pretty impressive

To be honest, I won't watch much of the olympics in 4 years if he's not in them.
                        sigpic

Comment

Great men's curling game going on between Canada, and Switzerland now heading to the 10th end with Canada up 5-4 with the hammer. Kevin Martin just blanked the 9th end to keep the lead, and the hammer heading home.

Comment

Usa usa usa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm sure Luongo isn't too happy right now, lol. USA! USA!

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
                              Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
                              Johnson/Mears/
                              Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

USA looks pretty good so far! Looks like Crosby actually tipped that puck past Brodeur on tyhe point shot.

Comment

Working...
                                X