WWE Elimination Chamber 2013 Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WWE Elimination Chamber 2013 Results

Shocked that Swagger won and is going to face Del Rio at Mania for the World Title. The Shield won which is good, at least WWE learned their lesson by burying The Nexus a few years ago. Ryback or Randy Orton is bound to turn heel soon. No interference from Brock Lesnar or The Undertaker in the main event tonight.

Brodus Clay & Tensai Defeated Team Rhodes Scholars
    Alberto Del Rio Defeated Big Show
    Antonio Cesaro Defeated The Miz
    Jack Swagger Defeated Chris Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Kane, Mark Henry, & Randy Orton
    The Shield Defeated John Cena, Ryback, & Sheamus
    Dolph Ziggler Defeated Kofi Kingston
    Kaitlyn Defeated Tamina Snuka
    The Rock Defeated CM Punk

I like the Shield so far I want to see how that story line plays out.
    Kinda cool to see Swagger get this opportunity
    U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
    Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
    Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

Jack Swagger has been irrelevant for years, and now is going to challenge for the WHC at WrestleMania? SMH

Comment

Originally posted by key2win View Post
        Shocked that Swagger won and is going to face Del Rio at Mania for the World Title. The Shield won which is good, at least WWE learned their lesson by burying The Nexus a few years ago. Ryback or Randy Orton is bound to turn heel soon. No interference from Brock Lesnar or The Undertaker in the main event tonight.

Brodus Clay & Tensai Defeated Team Rhodes Scholars
        Alberto Del Rio Defeated Big Show
        Antonio Cesaro Defeated The Miz
        Jack Swagger Defeated Chris Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Kane, Mark Henry, & Randy Orton
        The Shield Defeated John Cena, Ryback, & Sheamus
        Dolph Ziggler Defeated Kofi Kingston
        Kaitlyn Defeated Tamina Snuka
        The Rock Defeated CM Punk
        Why be shocked that Swagger won? His mantra now is all about only real Americans being in the U.S. and running the immigrants and illegal aliens out. Makes good sense to start a feud between Swagger and Del Rio.

Comment

This is easy to see. They've been leading up to a Orton snap and heel turn for months now. Punk will blame his loss last night on Heyman which will lead to a Lesnar face turn. Punk will face Taker at Mania. I don't see Ryback turning heel but the Monsters of Funk will surely go that route. As far as being relevant, you're only relevant when you get that push. Popularity only sustains you to a point. Look at Rey Mysterious....hugely popular but without the backing, he's just a mid card wrestler, like he is now.

Comment

Swagger is awful. I don't have any interest in watching him lisp his way through a terrible promo OR watch him wrestle. #FreeMiz

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
            Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
            Johnson/Mears/
            Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

I never realized how bad Swagger's lisp was/is. It is very difficult to listen to him. I don't think there will ever be a feud between Swagger and Ryback! If so, there will be nothing both pre-recorded speeches and ones by managers!
              Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
              Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
              Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Working...
              X