Great Weekend in Baltimore!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Weekend in Baltimore!!!

Just had a great weekend in Baltimore. All 3 of my children compete in the World Speed Stacking Association (Cup Stacking). Last year, my oldest son won the 10 year old United States Championship in Colorado.

This Weekend, my 8 year old son AND my 6 year old daughter became the 2013 United States National Champions in their age groups. My oldest son did not repeat this year (he moved to the 11/12 age group and was beat by some 12 year olds).

Pretty cool having 3 National Champions in one household. Let the bragging and competing in our housebegin!
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

well that's awesome...that stuff does take some crazy hand eye coordination.. congrats!!!
    BreesFan1977's Library | Photobucket

Comment

Working...
    X