WWE Releases today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WWE Releases today

WWE Released Paul Burchill, Shane Helms (The Hurricane) and Maria Kanellis today

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Comment

Paul Burchill had one of the coolest looking finishing moves with his C4 finisher that he wasnt allowed to use anymore. Considering WWE doesnt care about cruiserweights not named Rey Misterio, Helms will be better suited for TNA. About Maria, remember what happened to Candice Michelle, Ashley Massaro, and Christy Hemme. After a few years, they tend to start making some releases.

Comment

Burchill seems to have talent from what i've heard, just never used right, Helms was over, but didnt have much use, Maria, well she was just nice to look at

Comment

sorta surprised they canned maria over katie lea or savannah, a couple of divas that theyve done nothing with at all...

Comment

Katie Lea may actually wrestle now, the wrestling board i'm on people say she's 'good'.

Comment

Much like Nattie Neidhart, the WWE is doing nothing with Katie Lea.

Comment

Scott Armstrong is now gone aswell
                Click My Banner To See My Bucket
                Click My Banner To See My Bucket

Comment

Its very rare that WWE releases an official. He may have done something to anger someone in management.

Comment

Working...
                  X