Favorite Current TNA Wrestlers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Current TNA Wrestlers

Who are some of your current favorite TNA wrestlers? In the past 2 months, TNA has signed a lot of ex WWE wrestlers onto their roster. With the WWE going through their annual roster purging, TNA may be getting several more talented wrestlers in the near future.

My Favorite TNA Wrestlers
    A.J. Styles - Best wrestler on the TNA roster in my opinion
    Christopher Daniels - Very talented wrestler that is never given a chance to consistently main event
    Kurt Angle - Injuries aside, one of the top technical wrestlers in the world
    Sting - One of my favorite wrestlers of all time and the best thing WCW ever had
    Mr. Anderson - Always liked his character in WWE, hopefully TNA knows how to use him better

My favorites on TNA

Kurt Angle- I wish he wasnt a lier to get Vince to release him from his brand new 5 year contract and i wish Vince would've given him the time off he wanted, because we'd still have Angle in the E.

Mr Kennedy/Anderson- like him however he made his bed, everytime he got pushed he got injured

Comment

I honestly think when Kurt Angle's TNA contract is up, he will be back with WWE. The story with him went that he was addicted to pain killers and needed time off to recover. Vince needed him to job to John Cena everynight regardless of his problem, so Angle said he wanted out for sake of his health. Jumping unexpectedly to TNA probably wasnt the best move to do for him in Vince McMahon's eyes, but for the most part all WWE wrestlers who leave on bad terms always return to WWE. Except if you are Randy Savage or Ultimate Warrior.

Comment

Originally posted by key2win View Post
        I honestly think when Kurt Angle's TNA contract is up, he will be back with WWE. The story with him went that he was addicted to pain killers and needed time off to recover. Vince needed him to job to John Cena everynight regardless of his problem, so Angle said he wanted out for sake of his health. Jumping unexpectedly to TNA probably wasnt the best move to do for him in Vince McMahon's eyes, but for the most part all WWE wrestlers who leave on bad terms always return to WWE. Except if you are Randy Savage or Ultimate Warrior.
        I've seen an interview from Angle on youtube, he said himself after he was released from his contract with the WWE, a limo from TNA picked him up and the next day he signed with them (unoffically to the public though cause the 3 month rule)

Comment

I never heard about that one before, but it would make sense the reason why in all WWE archive footage, it always shows Kurt Angle being beat.

Comment

Should talk about it here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFq6KDaAt7w

Comment

Mr Anderson
              The Pope
              Matt Morgan
              Eric Young
              Homicide
              Chris Sabin

Collecting Ken Dilger, Indiana Hoosiers autos, and Indianapolis Colts Rookies
              Colts Rookie Collection: 408 Different Players
              Ken Dilger Collection: 261/445 (58.6%)

Tradelist
              Colts Rookie Collection
              Ken Dilger Collection

Comment

Working...
              X