Ways To Improve WWE Wrestling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ways To Improve WWE Wrestling

With WWE going head to head with TNA on Mondays, they have to come up with ways to improve their show. What are some ideas you think will help improve ratings and storylines? These are some of my suggestions.

Stop Having The Same Main Event Matches - I think everyone is tired of having John Cena, Batista, and Randy Orton main event the same matches every single pay per view and show. John Cena also never seems to lose. At least Triple H, Undertaker, and Shawn Michaels have stepped away from always holding the World Titles and main eventing every single event.

Give Titles To Talent Who Deserve It - Its funny how Sheamus and Drew McIntyre both got called up to the main roster about 8 months ago and won titles they dont deserve. Being friends with Triple H basically gave them their ranking in the company. Both wrestlers dont deserve it as neither of them can actually wrestle a good match. Michelle McCool also doesnt deserve to be the main women's wrestler on Smackdown. Just because she is the girlfriend of Undertaker, she never seems to lose and holds the title instead of Mickie James, Beth Phoenix, or Nattie Neidhart. They need to send her to Raw and move Katie Lea, Jillian, and Gail Kim to Smackdown.

Give Television Time To Talent Who Deserve It - Instead of making fans watch tall wrestlers with no talent and dumb gimmicks like Sheamus, Drew McIntyre, Great Khali, Mike Knox, Hornswoggle, and Ezekiel Jackson, they need to focus on wrestlers who can actually do something in the ring. Considering they have 2 shows, you would think they can push talent like Carlito, Evan Bourne, Jack Swagger, Dolph Ziggler, David Hart Smith, Shelton Benjamin, and Tyson Kidd.

WWE Draft - Everyone knows WWE went downhill after they started the brand split. Considering they are never going to end that, they need to change the rosters on Raw and Smackdown. Raw is their main show and always has the better roster of wrestlers on it. What they need to do is to move all the main event wrestlers to Raw except a few like Edge, Chris Jericho, and Rey Misterio. Smackdown needs to be the show to showcase the younger talents like CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, The Miz, MVP, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Carlito, Evan Bourne, Jack Swagger, Dolph Ziggler, David Hart Smith, Shelton Benjamin, and Tyson Kidd. All the Raw wrestlers listed above with the exception of The Miz, Kofi Kingston and MVP are being wasted as squashes for the rest of the roster.

My ways to improve WWE

1) Turn John Cena heel, please. He is as stale as 5 year pizza, and if they dont turn him heel then please change his character. We all understand that he is going to lose by DQ until the PPV where he 'overcomes all odds' and wins.

2) Drop the PG rating, we want blood back, we want elimination chambers, steel cages and HIAC matches to look 'real' and have them shed some blood.

3)Stop the brand split, unify the titles and lets go back to one brand, it makes the main event scene that much more stacked mid card titles can mean something with so much talent to wrestle there. Also matches like the elimination chamber could actually have a storyline to it, and not just throw 3 guys in there everyone knows that they have no chance.

Also, Kerwin, Daniel Bryan cant go to Smackdown, technically he doesn't even have a contract right now, since its not guarnteed unless you 'win' one on NXT

Comment

John Cena needs to be a heel. That was the only time I liked his character was during his rapper gimmick heel phase. And Daniel Bryan is already under contract, as are all NXT/FCW wrestlers. They are just in FCW, the WWE minor leagues. Storywise, they have to "earn their contract" but they are all already members of the WWE roster.

Comment

Originally posted by key2win View Post
        John Cena needs to be a heel. That was the only time I liked his character was during his rapper gimmick heel phase. And Daniel Bryan is already under contract, as are all NXT/FCW wrestlers. They are just in FCW, the WWE minor leagues. Storywise, they have to "earn their contract" but they are all already members of the WWE roster.
        I know they're signed to the roster, but kayfabe wise, he couldnt be on any show besides NXT at this point

Comment

wow-how out of it am I...mccool and the undertaker?!?!?!??! I thought he was still married
          Not looking for anything specific, just whatever catches my eye, but I am partial to Chicago Cubs, David Wright, Jim Palmer, Miguel Cabrera, and Yao Ming

My Bucket

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
            My ways to improve WWE

1) Turn John Cena heel, please. He is as stale as 5 year pizza, and if they dont turn him heel then please change his character. We all understand that he is going to lose by DQ until the PPV where he 'overcomes all odds' and wins.

2) Drop the PG rating, we want blood back, we want elimination chambers, steel cages and HIAC matches to look 'real' and have them shed some blood.

3)Stop the brand split, unify the titles and lets go back to one brand, it makes the main event scene that much more stacked mid card titles can mean something with so much talent to wrestle there. Also matches like the elimination chamber could actually have a storyline to it, and not just throw 3 guys in there everyone knows that they have no chance.

Also, Kerwin, Daniel Bryan cant go to Smackdown, technically he doesn't even have a contract right now, since its not guarnteed unless you 'win' one on NXT
            Gotta agree with 2 & 3....don't care about Cena either way, so no opinion, lol.

I rarely watch wrestling as it is, usually only when I'm at my buddies house and his little brother is watching it, but he never watches Smackdown, only Raw because of the guys on each show.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
            Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
            Johnson/Mears/
            Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Working...
            X