No more RAW for me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No more RAW for me!

Just great....thought I would sit back and watch a little bit of RAW tonight... didn't like the idea of Orton doing the RKO on Meatloaf.....but........

When MISS PIGGY came out as the General Manager....well...that's enough of that B.S.....NO MORE RAW FOR ME!
    Randy
    United States Air Force, Retired
    ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

From the time of discovery and for the
    balance of life, an individual diagnosed
    with cancer IS a Survivor!

Thank You GOD...I am a Survivor!

I'm glad aside from this most likely squashing reports of The Rock coming back in the summer. The guest host thing is terrible, and besides, Vicky is a heat magnet

Comment

heat magnet?

If you mean "manure draws flies"...then yes...you are correct....
      Randy
      ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

Comment

I don't know what is worse...Vicki being back or Flavor Flav being the guest host...both make me want to mute the tv

Comment

No I mean, she draws the most heat in the entire WWE, weather its cheap heat, doesn't matter, she gets a reaction, something so many can't in the company

Comment

she is done now lol
            Click My Banner To See My Bucket
            Click My Banner To See My Bucket

Comment

Vickie Guerrero gets more booes than X-Pac ever did. Its the kind of heat that show the fans really really hate you. LOL!

Comment

Well I was off, Flavor Flav wasn't terrible, but I would've rather have not seen him at all

Comment

Thankfully, Piggy Guerrero was a 1-shot return to Raw. Now, if Vince could do us all a favor and take her off TV permanently and into a public relations job within the company....

Comment

She's just doing a job, she is a heel, you aren't suppose to like her, and with the amount of heat, it proves it, she gets more heat than most the heels on the WWE roster

Comment

But when does Uncreative realize that the heat is in fact "go away" heat?

Most heels eventually have some amount of redeeming value. Even Sean Waltman. Vickie? Fuhgeddaboutit. Uncreative can't do the right thing and strengthen Teddy Long's status as GM to allow him to overrule her irresponsible, improper decisions. See this Friday's Smackdown for another example of impropriety by Vickie.

Comment

Does the WWE owe Vickie? Do they have an unpaid debt owed to her late husband?
                        Randy
                        ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

Comment

I think Vince put her on the payroll because she originally wanted to fulfill Eddie's contract, but she is probably doing it now just because.

Comment

Originally posted by key2win View Post
                            I think Vince put her on the payroll because she originally wanted to fulfill Eddie's contract, but she is probably doing it now just because.
                            Originally posted by ranbethscards View Post
                            Does the WWE owe Vickie? Do they have an unpaid debt owed to her late husband?
                            Most likely its because she's trying to work for her three children, afterall she never had a job so she's not really 'skilled' at anything, and it keeps the Guerrero name in Wrestling, kinda lol

Comment

Working...
                            X