Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm finally starting to crack.... (The Baby's Progress) - THOMAS IS BORN!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is great. He will enjoy Christmas next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Brads55 View Post
      We had another baby appointment today. Everythings happy and healthy. Still on target of April 12th. And still most definitely a boy!

Happy to hear all is good!!!!
      Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

We have a new snapshot of the progress

TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
        A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

That's so awesome Brad! Glad to hear everything is well!
          "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Well the time is getting real close now. Exactly 5 weeks from today is the due date. Starting to get real nervous.....
            TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Comment

hope you got that baby room ready, crib put together and amanda's baby bag ready to go...hopefully, all goes well and the baby stays in the oven for a little while longer, but ya never know...

our first was 3 weeks early, the day after the delivery, I was at home putting the crib together and buying our first video camera (which stunk, since I was rushed and didn't do enough research)

good luck
              Not looking for anything specific, just whatever catches my eye, but I am partial to Chicago Cubs, David Wright, Jim Palmer, Miguel Cabrera, and Yao Ming

My Bucket

Comment

hang in there buddy.....and just remember.....there's three or four more to follow after this little guy!
                Randy
                United States Air Force, Retired
                ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

From the time of discovery and for the
                balance of life, an individual diagnosed
                with cancer IS a Survivor!

Thank You GOD...I am a Survivor!

Comment

My wifes water broke at Food Lion the first time. The second time her water broke 3 weeks early, we got to bring home our son on Christmas eve.. Crazy but great and wonderful times.

Congrats man. I cried like a little girl for the birth of both of my kids.. Such an amazing thing man.

Comment

No need to be nervous, just happy. Hope all goes well.

My wife was the nervous one when we had our first child. She was nervous because the doctor told me I could hang out in the doctors lounge until it was time for the delivery, and that he'd come get me in plenty of time so I wouldn't miss anything. He said there was a TV in the lounge and free popcorn. My wife told him that he wouldn't get me back - it was a Monday night and a baseball game was on (Giants v. Cardinals) AND FREE POPCORN. By the way, I did get back with plenty of time to spare.

Enjoy this time.

The main items Im looking to trade for are
                    Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                    Orioles Autos I need
                    Baseball HOFers GU I need
                    Orioles GU I need
                    Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                    However other offers will be considered

Comment

I bet you both are getting nervous. I hope that the baby and everyone else will be healthy.

Comment

kids r gr8 dude! they r even better when they leave home, lol. the grandkids r even better yet cuz u can spoil them and send them home.
                        http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

tndcollectables - you can't always send them ALL home. Sometimes grand kids LIVE with their grandparents.

Orioles Autos I need
                          Orioles GU I need

Comment

Originally posted by Dacubs? View Post
                            hope you got that baby room ready, crib put together and amanda's baby bag ready to go...hopefully, all goes well and the baby stays in the oven for a little while longer, but ya never know...
                            Baby room is totally ready to go and her baby bag is setup by the front door. My main challenge in all of this is I need to work until March 26th before I will qualify for my Family Medical Leave of Absence (you need to work "X" amount of hours with the company before you can qualify). So I really hope she's not more then 2 weeks early.

Originally posted by ranbethscards View Post
                            hang in there buddy.....and just remember.....there's three or four more to follow after this little guy!
                            Ummm, no chance dude. I'm gettin snipped once I see the baby is all healthy.

Thanks for the kind words everyone!
                            TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by OriolesFan View Post
                              tndcollectables - you can't always send them ALL home. Sometimes grand kids LIVE with their grandparents.
                              so far havent had that happen (knock on wood).
                              http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

I have. My wife and I are raising our oldest grandson (he's now 9 1/2). His mother, our youngest daughter, went home to God almost 8 years ago (5/29/03). We also baby sit our 4 1/2 year old pre-schooler (M-F). We have 5 grand kids, but only one lives with us. It keeps us moving. I'm helping coach the 9 1/2 year olds baseball team, gets me a little tired (but it's fun). Raising a boy is definitely different than raising three daughters.

Brad, get ready for a new, overall enjoyable (with its ups & downs), and totally different life once the little one arrives. God Bless.

Orioles Autos I need
                                Orioles GU I need

Comment

Working...
                                X