Prayers for Angie Steighner and Calla Jean Steighner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by key2win View Post
    Please keep us updated and I will keep your family in my prayers.
    Everything is ok. Wife BP is still not at a consistent level but better and my daughter Calla has dropped 4oz and is down to 1lb 8oz but a fighter. It is a long road and we are up for the challenge so we will take everything step by step. Thank you for the well wishes.
    Over a million plus cards in collection looking to consolidate. I have from vintage to modern cards with a wide variety but none are complete sets. I look to collect modern prospect autographs.

http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...K:ME:LNLK:MESX

Comment

Wishing you the best from here on out, glad to hear them hanging tough.
      "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Everybody is doing good

Thank you all for all the thoughts and prayers for my wife and newborn daughter. Just a status update, Mom is doing well on her recovery from high BP besides the headaches from her job. My daughter is a healthier 4lb 12ozs as of last night and we are anticipating a leave from the hospital this week around wed or thurs. Thank you all for any and all support. If anybody is looking for player collections or team collections please shoot me an PM and I'll do my best to answer and see what I have to accommodate your collection. I have about a million plus cards but not a supercollection of cards, a lot of commons from 70's til today. I look forward to hearing from you as I get back in the swing of things.
        Over a million plus cards in collection looking to consolidate. I have from vintage to modern cards with a wide variety but none are complete sets. I look to collect modern prospect autographs.

http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...K:ME:LNLK:MESX

Comment

Glad to hear that things are going better, and that your little one will be coming home. God Bless.

The main items Im looking to trade for are
          Baseball HOFers Autos I need
          Orioles Autos I need
          Baseball HOFers GU I need
          Orioles GU I need
          Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
          However other offers will be considered

Comment

Time to start a collection for your daughter. Start out with the "pretty cards" then you can start grooming her to love your favorite team.
            Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
            Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
            Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

glad to hear everything is going gr8!
              http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Glad to hear the news. Thanks for the update.

Comment

Working...
                X