Father in law - hospice called in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Father in law - hospice called in

Please pray for my wife, mother in law, and family. My father in law has been in the hospital for the past 8 days. He comes home today. Hospice will be taking care of him and he has decided to give up all medication. He has been fighting lung cancer for 14 months and I think he is decided it is time to go home. He fought a good fight, but I think he has found his peace with the lord.
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Will keep the family in our prayers.
    Randy
    United States Air Force, Retired
    ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

From the time of discovery and for the
    balance of life, an individual diagnosed
    with cancer IS a Survivor!

Thank You GOD...I am a Survivor!

Comment

Will keep you and yours in my prayers Brett
      U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
      http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
      Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
      Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

Sorry to hear about your father-in-law. I hope, and pray, that family members will not be burdened down when he goes HOME. Be thankful that he knows where he is going, and that y'all will be with him again some time in the future. Go Bless him and family members.

The main items Im looking to trade for are
        Baseball HOFers Autos I need
        Orioles Autos I need
        Baseball HOFers GU I need
        Orioles GU I need
        Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
        However other offers will be considered

Comment

I will most certainly pray for him and your family. Hospice is a great organization and when they were called in for my Mom's last days they helped so much, not only her but us also.

Comment

I agree with cornwell...hospice is wonderful and they will do everything in their power to make your loved one feel comfortable as possible...from beds to meds...they were and awesome im sure...prayers are going out!
            BreesFan1977's Library | Photobucket

Comment

I will be praying.

Comment

Originally posted by ucffans View Post
                Please pray for my wife, mother in law, and family. My father in law has been in the hospital for the past 8 days. He comes home today. Hospice will be taking care of him and he has decided to give up all medication. He has been fighting lung cancer for 14 months and I think he is decided it is time to go home. He fought a good fight, but I think he has found his peace with the lord.

You and your family must be strong for dad! He will be in my prayers.
                I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi

Comment

Thank you everyone for your prayers. He passed away at 1:00 am this morning. Many good things happened recently... he was able to have both of his daughters and his brother by his side when he passed and he talked to his son on the phone whom he has not spoken to in over 10 years. It seemed like the right time for him to go.
                  Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
                  Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
                  Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

My condolences and prayers to you and your family, my friend.

Comment

im sorry for your loss...times like these are tough....will continue to pray for the family...
                      BreesFan1977's Library | Photobucket

Comment

My dad fought to the very end, he now is in heaven without undergoing any more pain. He stands by your dad and God! Please except my condolences.
                        I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi

Comment

Working...
                        X