Prayers for Sonny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayers for Sonny

Sonny, my dachshund dog, was attacked by a pit bull tonight. I was walking her and a pit bull who was not on a leash came and attacked her. I picked her up and held her by my chest. The dog lunged at her neck and I spun away and kicked the dog. However, the second leap she got ahold of my dog's rear end. My dog will survive, but has 15 stitches on her hind leg/butt area. Please pray for my sweet little puppy!
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

You got it my friend!
    Arizona Cardinals Autos
    Alabama Crimson Tide Autos
    Wrestling Autos
    Wrestling Relics

Comment

Sorry to hear about Sonny's close call.

Get well soon!

Le
      -Le - ledizaster@gmail.com
      sigpic
      I collect Former Va Tech Players in all sports.

Football - Antone Exum, Kyle Fuller, Corey Fuller, Logan Thomas, Bruce Smith, Michael Vick, David Wilson, Antonio Freeman, Victor Harris, Brandon Flowers, Eddie Royal etc

Baseball - Mike Williams, Franklin Stubbs, Jesse Hahn, Joe Saunders, Brad Clontz, Kevin Barker, Wyatt Toregas - Major or Minor Leaguers!

http://s1174.photobucket.com/user/87hokie/library/

Comment

Sorry to hear that Brett. Hope she feels better.

Comment

Hope Sonny has a speedy recovery.

I miss my hotdog
          Player

Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Working...
          X