2011-12 Panini Hoops Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011-12 Panini Hoops Basketball

Click Here For The Product Review, Product Details, & Set Checklist.

Box Break Scans

NPN Information

Please send a 3x5 card with your name and complete address to:

NPN 11-12 Panini Hoops Basketball
    5325 FAA Blvd Suite #100A
    Irving, TX 75061

Must be postmarked by May 30, 2012 and received by June 6, 2012.

Potential Canadian winners will be required to first correctly answer the mathematical skill-testing question.

923 + 910 รท 546 x 645 - 284 = ?

The insert sets are pretty cool!

Comment

Nice affordable product. Like the old school feel with NBA Hoops.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
      Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
      Johnson/Mears/
      Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

I think that people are confusing this product for a high end product. At 60 bucks a box, that is a little less than 1.70 per pack. This is certainly not a product you should look to collect if you are a strictly a high end collector only or a rookie prospect chaser.

To me, this is a great change of pace from all of the high end products out there. This gets us back to the roots of collecting. It is a lower end product that may help and get kids back into collecting. This brings back memories of the days when you opened up a pack to get a 'base' card of someone on your favorite team. As a team collector of everything from base to autos, this is a nice product to actually get some lower end autos of some of those potentially hard to find bench players.

Great review, and I look forward to opening up some packs and thinking back on my childhood collecting days!

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
        Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
        Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
        MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
        NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
        NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
        NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
        I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

sweet cards, gotta love it anytime you get a twolves card
          https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
          I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

Comment

Great review .Takes me back
            http://photobucket.com/trades_bucket
            Collecting Panthers and Lots more

Comment

The design is way to busy for me it appears to be geared toward the younger generation of collectors.
              U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
              http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
              Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
              Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

Originally posted by ocanseco55 View Post
                The design is way to busy for me it appears to be geared toward the younger generation of collectors.

Agreed to "it appears to be greared to younger collectors"
                and they need to draw them in.

But overall I like the look.
                Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Nice. I like the looks of the Heroes cards
                  Isaiah 40:31 : But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

TTM AUTOGRAPH COUNT : 3258
                  Check out my TTM Auto SASE breaks now on YouTube

Comment

simple design, nice pricepoint for younger collectors

Comment

Thanks for the review.
                      Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Really nice look of the cards! Thanks so much!

Comment

Brings back Memories

PhotoBucket My Collections Site IF YOU SMOKE PLEASE TELL ME Before Trading!!
                          My Chris Henry by the numbers Items: 811 OWN: 423 52.2% MEM: 307 OWN: 152 49.5% AUTO: 395 OWN: 175 44.3% Ser #'d: 711 OWN: 343 48.2% RC: 38 OWN: 37 97.4% I TRADE BY BV.

Comment

I like the look and the Griffin over the car is awesome!

Adam
                            http://s1058.photobucket.com/user/Br...?sort=3&page=1

Comment

I like the nice, simple design and I'm glad they released an affordable set with a huge checklist. Like seeing a lot of players that don't usually get cards.
                              Btowle18's photobucket- let me know if you see anything you're interested in!

Comment

Working...
                              X