No announcement yet.

2010 Panini Donruss Elite Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love this product......the die cuts are sweet!
    Pics: http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/casket_photos/

Comment

I really like how the cards look. They have nice pictures of the players without a lot of other things getting in the way.

Comment

nice product . i need to get some packs .

Comment

nice cards might buy a box tx bob
          UD Baseball MASTER SET Collector!! I need 1 copy of every BB card UD made. My want list is far from complete. LMK what you have & what you want

Comment

Nice break. I also purchased a box. Dez Bryant rookie was my highlight with a Desmond Briscoe auto highlighting the hits.

Comment

I like the prime targets and passing the torch designs.

The NFL shield/team logo and superbowl cards are always cool.

The corners look to be rounded. Or is that just from the pictures?
              http://photobucket.com/cards_for_trade_or_sale
              and my personal auto collection
              http://photobucket.com/tiger_tiger_cards_PC
              Autograph cards WANTS: Mike Vernon, Larry Kwong, Bob Cole
              Wants: GU All star net cards, 72, 76 Future Trends autos.

Comment

Nice break, thanks for sharing. A little disappointed that Panini has changed the set from College Uniform items to NFL Team items. As a collegiate collector, it was a top set for College Uniform based products. Still a nice break.

Comment

Originally posted by tiger tiger
                  The corners look to be rounded. Or is that just from the pictures?
                  Corners are all very mint. I 'built' this review using photoshop and adding shades and glows to the pics to make them 'stand out'. I can see where the corners might look rounded. But its definitely not the case. Thanks for the post!

Originally posted by Blue&GoldRobbo
                  Nice break, thanks for sharing. A little disappointed that Panini has changed the set from College Uniform items to NFL Team items. As a collegiate collector, it was a top set for College Uniform based products. Still a nice break.
                  With you being a collegiate collector, I can definitely understand this set being a disappointment for you this year. However, it appears to me anyways, that its a little harder trading a player in a college uni then in a team uni. Just from my personal experience. Thanks for the post!
                  TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
                  A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

That Petersen card is a beauty. I haven't collected football since 1990 score(like everyone else) but am thinking about getting a box of this myself.

saj9291113

Comment

another strong review. might get back into football collecting this year.
                      https://www.flickr.com/photos/victornegron/albums

Comment

Very nice break!
                        Collecting Bears, current, and past greats, also picking up Lions, Vikings and set needs.

my bucket:
                        http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o128/ctkenjr/

Due to time constraints not all items are always in my bucket (older items and occasionally the newest stuff)

Comment

Very nice review. These cards are sick

Looking for current bucs and anything from miami university (the U) let me know what you got base cards included. Looking for cards pictures anything you got lmk

Comment

Another great product by Panini
                            my photobucket:
                            http://s844.photobucket.com/albums/ab5/littleredjacks/

Comment

nice review

Comment

Cool cards. Love the Zac Robinson auto. I love that the Pats have a lot of Rookie cards in a lot of different products this year. That is not always the case. Can't wait to get my hands on some more stuff.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
                                Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
                                Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
                                MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
                                NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
                                NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
                                NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
                                I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Working...
                                X