X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 Crown Royale Football

2010 Crown Royale Football

Set Features:
    Configuration: 4 packs per box. 5 cards per pack.

BOX BREAK:
    - 2 Autographs (one from each group* below)
    - 2 Memorabilia seq #d to 299 or less
    - 8 Crown Commons
    - 4 Crown Rookie #'d to 499 (1 Per Pack)
    - 1 Crown Parallel (Blue, Gold or Green) seq #'d to 100 or less
    - 7 Inserts (Majestic, Kings of the NFL, Royalty, Living Legends, Rookie Royalty, Crown Royale All-Pros & The Zone)

• Group 1
    - RPS Crown Rookie Signatures seq #'d to 499 or less
    - RPS Rookie Royalty Signatures seq #'d to 100 or less

• Group 2
    - RPS Rookie Die-Cut Signature Material seq #'d to 50
    - Majestic Signatures seq #'d to 50 or less
    - Kings of the NFL Signature Material seq #'d to 25 or less
    - Royalty Signature Material seq #'d to 25 or less
    - Crown Rookie Signature seq #d 499 or less
    - Living Legends Signatures seq #'dto 25 or less

Each pack will deliver an autograph or memorabilia card, 2 Crown commons, 1 Crown Rookie and 1 Insert or Parallel

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
    Look for RPS Rookie Signature Die-Cuts featuring a die-cut around player image with a jumbo swatch of material seq #'d to 50 (prime versions seq #'d to 10)

- Autographed Crown Rookie Cards featuring Sam Bradford, C.J. Spiller, Ryan Matthews, Dez Bryant, and Tim Tebow seq #'d to 499 or less
    - Autographs featuring Joe Namath, Jim Brown, Joe Montana, Barry Sanders, Brett Favre, Tom Brady, John Elway, Tony Romo, Drew Brees, Peyton Manning, Adrian Peterson, and Chris Johnson seq #'d to 50 or less
    - Look for Crown Die-Cut parallels featuring Blue, Gold, & Green Crowns seq #'d to 100 or less (Autograph versions seq # to 50 or less)
    - Set Configuration : 100 Commons, 135 Rookie (35 are RPS Rookies)

Here is what we pulled in our 2010 Crown Royale Football Break:

Base Cards:

The base cards have a cut photo shaped into a crown design. The base card photography is very colorful and cut well.

Inserts:

The Living Legends set features players from the past. The card depicts the player with a retro like feel to it.

The Majestic inserts features two different pictures of the player featured. The left photo is a closeup of the player and the right photo is a full on action photo.

The Kings of the NFL insert features the best of the best in the NFL. Once again a great design by Panini.

The Royalty insert was by far my favorite insert in the product. It has a shield in the middle of the card with the team logo shown. This insert set would make a great TTM card.

The Zone insert set has great action shots of the player pictured. It also has a retro feel to it.

Memorabilia:

We pulled a Royalty game used jersey of Jason Witten. It is a parallel of the regular insert set and this card is numbered out of 299.

Autographs:

We pulled 2 Gold Crown Autos both numbered out of 25! Both are parallels of the base Autograph which are numbered out of /499. We definitely beat the odds on that one! The Autographs are sticker autographs, but look very sharp and smooth.

We pulled a redemption for a Jonathan Dwyer Jersey Autograph. Dwyer is a Rookie from the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Final Thoughts on 2010 Crown Royale Football:

Panini did an awesome job with this set! Football collectors will definitely like it. Everything from the base cards to the inserts to the Jerseys and Autographs all have a great look to them. Crown Royale was a set made years ago; and it is great that Panini has revived it!

Here is how I would rate this product:

• Value = 4
    • Innovation = 5
    • Fun and Experience = 5
    • Rebuy Value = 5

I rate this product an "A" for Panini!

NPN:

NPN 2010 Panini Crown Royale Football
    2300 E. Randol Mill
    Arlington, TX 76011-6333

Hand print your name and complete address on a 3x5 card and use a #10 envelope.

Postmarked by 1/12/11

Limit to 2 entries per household.
    Only one card per envelope, mailed separately.

I would like to thank Panini and Card Collectors World for giving me the chance to review this new product.

Support the sponsors that support Card Collectors World!

very nice looking cards

Kazmir Collection 1621/2986 - 54.2%

like Mohammed Ali I float like a butterfly
    but sting like poison ivy

My tradesite

Comment

Love the cards.. great break!!

Comment

I liked the Pacific baseball Crown Royals and these do look sweet.
        Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Sweet Break and Review.....way-to-go Dan!

wow...the inserts in this set are, well...as the Miz would say are "AWESOME"!!!
          Randy
          United States Air Force, Retired
          ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

From the time of discovery and for the
          balance of life, an individual diagnosed
          with cancer IS a Survivor!

Thank You GOD...I am a Survivor!

Comment

3 Autos, I'd say Panini gave us a great box. the norm is 2 autos and 2 jerseys.
            I am looking for: JJ Watt, Kawhi Leonard, George Springer, Carlos Correa, Jose Altuve, Panini Points...
            http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z260/leedawg62/
            https://www.flickr.com/photos/143859720@N05/albums
            I don't deal outside the US

Comment

I'm a sucker for die-cut cards so this set definitely gets me excited!
              TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
              A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

I loved the design last year when Panini introduced this in basketball. The base card designs are probably some of the nicest cards I have ever seen before. Great break with 3 autographs.

Comment

Wow, what a loaded box to review. Love the design of these cards. They remind me of the old Crown Royal hockey brand of the early 2000's. I believe it was owned by Pacific back then? Anyways, the base cards, and the auto rookies are gorgeous.

Comment

Very nice review! I give Panini an A for not only reviving a great product, but doing it much justice!
                    "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Yeah, I kind of like the die cut feel of those cards. The Crown on there is kind of cool. And the fact that they are bringing in some of the vintage players is pretty cool. Maybe bring back some older collectors to the hobby.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
                      Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
                      Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
                      MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
                      NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
                      NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
                      NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
                      I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

I really like the Living Legends look.

Comment

I still have some of the ones Pacific put out, so these are a walk down memory lane for me!!

Thanks for the box Panini!!

Nice break, Dan!
                          - Dave

I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

Comment

These look great!
                            For news on all sports trading cards, autographs, memorabillia and collectables, visit my blog
                            sigpic

Comment

Those are sweet cards, man have they changed since i was last in the game.

Comment

Working...
                              X