NPN 2013 Bowman Sterling Football
    PO Box 2220
    Duryea PA 18642

Limit 1 Request Per Household

Postmarked By: 2/5/14
    Received By: 2/12/14

Canada Skills: 11 + 4 x 4 - 2 = ?
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
    I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

wow great review these cards look great
    http://photobucket.com/trades_bucket
    Collecting Panthers and Lots more

Comment

Nice review Tim. Lots of nice hit cards there. Really like the card design.

Comment

Love to see a box with that many hits!! Nice review!!
        U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
        http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
        Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
        Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

Nice review, Sterling is always hit or miss, though.

Comment

Very nice break with the number of hits...especially the top Cardinal hits!!
            Currently looking for:
            Football: The Gronk!
            Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
            Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
            + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
            Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
            http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

I really like the look of the cards, especially those patches. Everything I have seen says that the boxes are inconsistent, some boxes will net you a ton of stars, the some a bunch of no names. That really isn't that big of a problem (all products can be like that really), but with such a high price tag it's too much of a risk for the casual collector that can only really get one or two mid end boxes a month, if that.

Nice review Tim! That looks like it was one of the good boxes!
              PC'ing Minnesota Twins Auto's and GU's, and popular former Twins in their Twins uniform!

Currently Updating My Bucket: http://s1372.photobucket.com/user/drubacca_117/library/

Comment

Great review and a good break. I think they did a good job with this product. I love the Gillislee patch/auto. LMK if it's available

Comment

I do like the black base design and the autos are cool. But for a high price point product they sure could use more multi colored patches like in prime or dominion etc.

Comment

never seen so many hits from one box before

Comment

Between this and Panini Black last year I have really been a fan of the look the darker cards have had. And I always love the way Sterling looks this year is no exception. I never really get to bust any because the price of the boxes aren't really all that great but they seemingly always look great. Nice review.
                      my bucket (always being updated): http://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii86/tbbthelegend/

Jacksonville Jaguars Spreadsheet

Collection Jacksonville Jaguars - 3134 Total - 1080 Rookies - 616 Serial #ed - 185 Game Used - 243 Autos

so I'm always on the lookout if you want to work out a trade.

Comment

nice review....
                        nice card design

Comment

Excellent review.

The cards are nice. Very nice thick stock, and some really cool box topper hits as well. Which I assume one of the last two blue wave cards was. Those blue wave cards are nasty nice too. I have a few, and they are really really nice in person. Yeah, tons of hits in one of these boxes for sure. There is some cost associated with that, but still a very nice product.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
                          Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
                          Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
                          MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
                          NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
                          NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
                          NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
                          I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Holy hits! Looks great.
                            Btowle18's photobucket- let me know if you see anything you're interested in!

Comment

Nice review Tim. A lot of hits!
                              Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Working...
                              X