• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KISS 360 Review

KISS 360

24 packs per box, 5 cards per pack
    PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS:
    - Autographs & Worn Memoribilia!
    - Rare Press Plates - Randomly Inserted!

PressPass continues the legend of Kiss. Following the success of KISS Ikons they bring to us KISS 360.
    The 90 card base set includes subsets such as Unmasked, 2009, Behind The Cutrain, The Demon Speaks, Behind Starry Eyes, Road Stories, Welcome To The Show and Albums.

TRANSFORMATION - a 6-card lenticular motion card insert

SNAPSHOTS – a unique plastic card insert featuring classic photos of the band

Autographs & Memoribilia

Also look for “BLOOD-SPITTING”, “$” (hobby-only), “Dr. Love” (Wal-Mart), and “Kissed” (Target) base set parallels.

What we pulled:
    A complete 90 card base set.

Always great to be able to get a complete set with a box. Love the photo's used and the snippets on the backs.

6 blood parallel cards- #36, 61, 65,71, 78 & 86

Really love these blood splattered parallels would love them to have been serial numbered.

1 $ #36 35/50

Like the serial numbering but hate the $ sign on the middle of the card.

4 Snapshot inserts- 2 ea #4 & 2 ea #6

Cool design like the look. Are you kidding me? I got 2 of the same inserts in the same box? Not acceptable.

2 Transformation inserts- #2 & #4

Like the way in transforms from makeup and then without.

Final thoughts -
    Seeing there are already several Kiss sets out there. I thought there was no way to improve or "makeup" a better set. But Press Pass proved me wrong. This is one of the better sets out there. Everything from the pictures used down to what is written on the backs of the cards. This product holds its own againest the rest. With the release of their newest album in 10 years, the timing of this set came at the right time! So if your a soldier in the KISS Army I suggest you not pass up on this one! "You wanted the best, well Press Pass gives you the best, the hottest band in the world KISS 360"!!!!

Product rating- out of 5
    Value = 5
    Innovation = 4
    Fun and Experience = 4.5
    Rebuy Value = 3.5

Fun and experience took a hit because of doubles on two inserts. That drives me crazy!
    Think the ratings speak for themselves. I gave it 3.5 on rebuy cause you do get a complete set in one box, so only reason to get more is for those AWESOME autographes randomly inserted!

I want to thank those responsible at Press Pass not only for the box but to have the guts to bring out a second set of cards so close after already producing their first one Ikons. Kirsten for being someone of vision to give our site a chance to help review these products, you "ROCK"...(pun intended)
    Last edited by key2win; 11-20-2010, 04:56 PM.
    Collecting Steelers and Nonsports Cards

George

was there any npn info or was it expired?
    Collect any and all cards

Photobucket:

http://s901.photobucket.com/home/jusam55/allalbums

Comment

jusam55 - I will add this question to the Ask Press Pass forum to get your answer for you

Comment

Working...
      X