Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 Press Pass Legends

2010 Press Pass Legends

There are three MINI-BOXES in each box. Each Mini-Box contains six packs; each pack contains five cards.

Here is the break down, as printed on the box, for the 2010 Press Pass Legends product:

80-card base set printed on 24-point stock. Look for RACING CUTS - historic cut signatures featuring Dale Earnhardt and more. RACING FAMILIES - multi-signature cards signed by legendary racing families like the Force family. LASTING LEGACIES SIGNATURE EDITION - race-used memorabilia and autograph from a retired great. MEMORABLE MATCHUPS AUTOS - feature dual autos from a classic pairing of drivers. MOTORSPORTS MASTERS AUTOS - autographs from a stellar lineup of NASCAR and NHRA drivers (4 levels). LEGENDS AUTOGRAPHS - exclusive autograph program found only in Press Pass Legends 2010 (5 levels). FOUR WIDE SIGNATURE SERIES - autographs of NASCAR stars paired with three swatches of race-used memorabilia. PROMINENT PIECES - 3-piece race-used memorabilia card of a current star. Look for PROMINENT PIECES OVERSIZED EDITION featuring fire suit patch swatches! Other memorabilia series include 50 WIN CLUB, LASTING LEGACIES, MEMORABLE MATCHUPS and LEGENDARY LINKS! Combined odds for all Memorabilia and Autograph Cards…1:3 packs. PRESS PLATES - The actual press plates to create Press Pass Legends 2010! MAKE AND MODEL - 9-card foil insert with three #’d levels…1:18. MOTORSPORTS MASTERS - 20-card insert on canvas stock with four levels…1:5. BASE CARD PARALLELS - Four numbered parallel levels; including a rare 1 of 1 SOLO parallel…1:2 (combined odds for all parallel levels). Odds are reflective of overall press run and do not guarantee number of insert cards per pack, box or case.

You are guaranteed ONE AUTOGRAPH and ONE MEMORABILIA Card in each Mini-Box, which ends up giving you THREE Autographs and THREE Memorabilia Cards in each Box!

Onto the Card Collectors World Box Break!……..

The cards are made from a heavy card stock and the race-used are made with an extremely thick (1/8”) card stock.

BASE CARDS: There are 80-cards in the set and four levels (unnumbered base, #/50, #/199, #/399)

Unnumbered: We received 71 of the base cards.

Cards 1 - 35 are the “old school” drivers from NASCAR and the NHRA.

Cards 36 - 54 are the current drivers, owners, sports announcers and Mister JEGS!

Cards 55 - 60 show battles, championships and first wins by such prominent drivers as Dale Earnhardt Sr.

Cards 61 - 71 show the “50 Win Club”. Cards 72 - 80 are the “Champions” cards, which include Petty, Earnhardt and Johnson.

#/50: Rusty Wallace 68 #42/50

#/199: Carl Edwards 41 #192/199; David Pearson 28 #145/199; Rob Moroso 25 #108/199

#/399: Brandon Berstein 36 #053/399; Don Schumacher 32 #334/399; John Force 13 #297/399; Jeg Coughlin Sr. 9 #363/399; Jerry Cook 8 #393/399; Geoff Bodine 6 #206/399

INSERTS:

Make and Model: AMC Matador MM6 #21/99

Motorsports Master (unnumbered): Rusty Wallace MM-RW; Darrell Watrip MM-DW; Tony Stewart MM-TS

Motorsports Master #/299: Jeff Gordon MM-JG #089/299

Autographs:

Tony Stewart Motorsports Masters #05/25
    Courtney Force #41/50
    Mike Joy #059/125

Race-Used

Doug Kalitta Lasting Legends Shirt (Three Color Red/White/Black) LL-DK #10/25
    Mark Martin Lasting Legends Firesuit (Lime Green) LL-MM #096/175
    Dale Earnhardt Sr “50 Wins Club” Firesuit PATCH (Three Color Black/Red/White) #01/75

WHAT DO I LIKE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT? Several things, including: (1) The thick card stock. These cards are not flimsy and are not going to bend easily! (2) The "canvas" look of the Motorsports Masters, especially on the Autographs! (3) I like, no I LOVE, the idea of having the NHRA involved with this product! (4) "50 Wins Club", these cards are just outstanding! (5) Only NINE (9) cards shy of having the complete base set!

WHAT DO I NOT LIKE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT? While it took me a few minutes to adjust to the thicker (1/8") card stock for the race-used, there is nothing in this product that I do not like.

FAVORITE CARD: Honestly it is a toss up between The Dale Earnhardt Sr “50 Wins Club” Firesuit Patch and the entire base set of the "50 Wins Club"

Cost: approximately $150.00

THIS IS HOW I RATED THIS PRODUCT:

Value = 5
    Innovation = 5
    Fun and Experience = 5
    Rebuy Value = 5

I RATE THIS PRODUCT AN “A+” FOR PRESS PASS!

I would like to thank Press Pass and Card Collectors World for giving me the chance to review this product.

Support the sponsors that support community.cardboardconnection.com

NPN: Open only to US/Canadian (except Quebec) residents. For a chance to obtain any of the insert cards listed above, at the same odds, while supplies last, hand print your name and complete address, on a 3 X 5 card and mail in a #10 envelope to: NPN Press Pass Legends 2010, 9115 Harris Corners Parkway, Suite 200, Charlotte NC 28260. Only one card per envelope mailed separately, postmarked by January 13, 2011 and received by January 20, 2011. No metered mail. Limit 1 request per household for Press Pass Legends 2010. Failure to comply will result in your entry being disqualified. Drawings on or about February 3, 2011. Only persons selected will be notified. Potential Canadian winners will be required to first correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question. Include on a 3 X 5 card the answer to the following skill-testing question: 50 + (2 X 4) - 10 = ?
    Last edited by ranbethscards; 11-13-2010, 10:43 AM.
    Randy
    United States Air Force, Retired
    ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

From the time of discovery and for the
    balance of life, an individual diagnosed
    with cancer IS a Survivor!

Thank You GOD...I am a Survivor!

nice review, sick Earnhardt patch

Comment

Oh my goodness, that is a sweet looking Ralph Dale firesuit card. He's definitely my all time favorite driver.
      Last edited by Leafsfan1967; 02-12-2011, 03:10 AM.

Comment

great review... should go over very very well.. love that Smoke auto!

Comment

Wow, great product and great review!
          TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
          A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

Nice review Randy. Those hit cards look very nice. Congrats on pulling a Stewart Auto!

Comment

Amazing review Randy!

I'm glad to see you got Mike Joy's autograph....they must be guaranteed one per box! LOL
              Last edited by mdclapps; 11-14-2010, 07:53 PM.
              http://mdclapps.webs.com/
              http://s783.photobucket.com/home/mdclapps/index
              I will trade or buy for needed Brad Keselowski items.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mdclapps View Post
                Mike Joy's autograph....they must be guaranteed one per box! LOL
                You noticed that too? Seems like every box break I've seen has a Mike Joy Autograph. Can't remember which site it was but the guy pulled TWO (2) Mike Joy Auographs from his box break!
                Randy
                United States Air Force, Retired
                ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

From the time of discovery and for the
                balance of life, an individual diagnosed
                with cancer IS a Survivor!

Thank You GOD...I am a Survivor!

Comment

Really nice cards for sure!! I really like the patch cards with different colors!

Comment

great looking stuff- pulling a tony /25 is never a bad way to break a box. nice review Randy!

Comment

Great review and outstanding product

Comment

These look great!
                        For news on all sports trading cards, autographs, memorabillia and collectables, visit my blog
                        sigpic

Comment

Great review of this products, sweet hits as well.
                          HOFFMOEN
                          Looking for Auto's & G/u of NY Mets, NY Giants, HOFers, Old time players, 8x10 Photos & Celebrity Auto's
                          http://s514.photobucket.com/albums/t347/Hoffmoen/

http://www.4salebytubers.com/ccw/Store/Hoffmoen

I am currently Supercollecting the following players,

Mike Piazza, Jose Reyes, David Wright
                          Drew Bledsoe, Curtis Martin, Eli Manning, Tiki Barber, Brandon Jacobs, Odell Beckham Jr. New PC item - any card #ed 4/25

Comment

Great Stewart auto and Earnhardt patch!
                            Looking for HOF GU and autos in all sports!

http://s398.photobucket.com/albums/pp70/martymad/

Comment

Love the look of the old school cards and can't go wrong with the patch either,lol

Nice review Randy and thanks Press Pass.

Roy
                              Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Working...
                              X