No announcement yet.

Tristar TNA Xtreme

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't collect wrestling, but yeah, it certainly looks like you did well on this box. Lots of Angle in there.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
    Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
    Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
    MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
    NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
    NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
    NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

There are some great hits in that box. I might have to try one myself!
      Arizona Cardinals Autos
      Alabama Crimson Tide Autos
      Wrestling Autos
      Wrestling Relics

Comment

Great review and I really like the look of the cards,sweet Angle 1/1

That Hardy art card looks like he was smokin something when he made it,lol
        Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Nice break. The hemme is what made the box
          Going for the 2010 topps football master set and looking for 89&90 tops football graded 8 or better by BGS and PSA.

my bucket

Comment

Awesome cards great 1/1 tristar is one of the best out there

Comment

Wow reading a review on wrestling. Haven't followed this since the 70's when my Dad would drag me to ALL-STAR WRESTLING matches with the Krusher and Chief Wahoo McDaniels. Interesting product, Hemme looks like a chick that does, well whatever. Interesting cards but collecting them, not for me. I would give this product a 3.5 for the simple fact that some of the cards look cheap and some professional.

Comment

Those cards are rockin'.
                For news on all sports trading cards, autographs, memorabillia and collectables, visit my blog
                sigpic

Comment

Nice Cards!

Nice cards!
                  The Sports Card Shack
                  Baseball, Basketball, Football, Hockey, Nascar and Wrestling Cards.
                  We Buy, Sell & Trade

Comment

Great box... my favorite thing about this product is the Obak insert set. Love the vintage feel to it.
                    Collecting autographs, game-used cards, & certain inserts/parallels of the following players/teams: Tony Gwynn/Padres, Kurt Suzuki/A's, Greg Maddux, Brett Favre/Packers, Steve Largent/Seahawks, Kobe Bryant/Lakers, & Devin Setoguchi/Sharks.

My Website

My Blog

My Bucket

sigpic

Comment

Nice review, a good product for collectors of Wrestling.

The main items Im looking to trade for are
                      Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                      Orioles Autos I need
                      Baseball HOFers GU I need
                      Orioles GU I need
                      Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                      However other offers will be considered

Comment

looks like these boxes hav alot of value!

Comment

sweet hits one this box
                          http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

That was A pretty Great box u got there the 7 hits a box is very good as well and it looks like u pulled SEVEN GREAT HITS

Comment

Awesome cards. Kurt Angle is one of my all time favorite wrestlers and that event used shirt card is sick! Also love the autos and the Jeff Hardy art cards. Overall these look like some pretty nice cards!

Comment

the box of TNA Xtreme seems to be a good value for what's been pulled from one box,if my LCS has any,i might just pick up a box

Comment

Working...
                                X