2010 Panini Century Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 Panini Century Collection

2010 Panini Americana Century Collection features these randomly inserted cards....

Post Marks - Silver, Gold, Platinum Signatures (100 Cards)
    Materials - Bats, Jerseys, Patches, Bat Autos, Jersey Autos, Patch Autos (100 Cards)
    Postcards - Materials, Signatures, Material Signatures (20 Cards)
    Ballpark - Materials, Signatures, Material Signatures (15 Cards)
    Air Mail - Materials, Signatures, Material Signatures (15 Cards)
    Blast From the Past - Materials, Signatures, Material Signatures (20 Cards)
    Souvenir Stamps Pro Ball - Materials (75 Cards)
    Souvenir Stamps Sports Signatures - Signatures, Material Signatures (50 Cards)
    Souvenir Stamps Music Materials - Materials (5 Cards)
    Souvenir Stamps Hollywood Materials - Materials (45 Cards)
    Souvenir Stamps Hollywood Materials Combo - Multi Materials (30 Cards)
    Souvenir Stamps Hollywood Materials Combo Version 2 - Multi Materials (2 Cards)
    Souvenir Stamps Hollywood Materials Combo Version 3 - Materials (5 Cards)
    Souvenir Stamps Sports Combos Version 2 - Materials (1 Card)
    Souvenir Stamps Sports Combos Version 3 - Materials (2 Cards)
    Souvenir Stamps Cuts - Signatures (50 Cards)
    Souvenir Stamps Cuts Version 2 - Signatures (10 Cards)
    Souvenir Stamps Astronauts Signatures 1 - Signatures (20 Cards)

And here's the complete set checklist.....

There are 5 cards in a box unless you got a hot box, in which you'd have 6 cards in the box.

You're expected to get 2 relic cards, 2 autograph cards, and then either another relic or autograph card.

To start, we pulled this cool Dale Murphy Blast From the Past BAT card /99

Next up in the pack was this sweet Pete Rose BAT card /100

Underneath Pete was this very interesting Astronaut relic card of Gene Kranz /250

Hiding behind the Astronaut card was this awesome dual relic card of Frank Sinatra and Judy Garland /250

The next card uncovered was my favorite card of the box (since I'm a HUGE Reds fan) Barry Larkin 4 Color Patch Auto /20

If you counted correctly you would have noticed we already pulled our 5 cards from the box. But we had a HOT BOX!!!!

Our 6th hit in the box was this amazing Uncirculated 4 Color Patch Auto of Dave Winfield /25

I have to admit that this box was the most fun I've had opening a box in a long time! Panini out did themselves for sure!

Here's how I would rate this product on a scale of 1-5

Value = 4
    Innovation = 5
    Fun and Experience = 5
    Re-buy Value = 5

I rate this product "A". It was incredibly fun to open!

NPN INFO:
    There is no NPN for this product.

Support the Sponsors the Support CCW!!!
    TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
    A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Wow, that looks like one heck of a product. Even has hockey in it. I like this stuff. The Sinatra/Garland dual is beautiful, and holy smokes, that Winfield patch/ auto is awesome. Panini hit a homerun with this product. 6 hits is outstanding!!

Comment

Six cards to a box.....and all were terrific!

Love the Frankie/Judy card....and the Larkin patch/autograph is SWEEEEEEET!.

Fantastic Job Panini!

...and way-to-go on the Unser Stamp (although it wasn't in this box....still.. a great card!)
      Randy
      United States Air Force, Retired
      ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

From the time of discovery and for the
      balance of life, an individual diagnosed
      with cancer IS a Survivor!

Thank You GOD...I am a Survivor!

Comment

that winfield is aussome
        https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
        I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

Comment

Awesome review and break, some amazing cards!

Comment

Excellent review Brad. Those cards are some of the nicest cards I have seen in a long time. Congrats on the extra hit from the box. Thanks Panini for this amazing product.

Comment

Nice review Brad.

Some great looking cards there.

Just love the Patch cards but my favorite is the Frank Sinatra and Judy Garland.

Roy
              Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

I really like these cards but the lowest price I've seen for a box of these is around 165.00 bucks. That basically stops me froming buying a box. I just don't think the cards justify the price. Then again if I got a great hit out of it and if I win the lottery. I still think these cards are cool. Being a former stamp collector in my younger days I like how they combine these. Being a postal Worker we need all the help we can get!!!!! I would give this a 4.5 out of 5.

Comment

Very cool break, I do think the price is a bit steep, nice product and great looking but out of my league due to the price. I also agree that the Sinatra/Garland is my favorite, not that the others are far behind!
                  Collecting Bears, current, and past greats, also picking up Lions, Vikings and set needs.

my bucket:
                  http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o128/ctkenjr/

Due to time constraints not all items are always in my bucket (older items and occasionally the newest stuff)

Comment

Pretty cool historical stuff even though I don't collect that type of card.

But, the hits were really cool. And an extra is always a good thing!

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
                    Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
                    Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
                    MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
                    NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
                    NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
                    NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
                    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

nice cards...starting to like a lot of the non sports stuff too
                      Not looking for anything specific, just whatever catches my eye, but I am partial to Chicago Cubs, David Wright, Jim Palmer, Miguel Cabrera, and Yao Ming

My Bucket

Comment

nice box, need the Murphy for my PC tx bob
                        UD Baseball MASTER SET Collector!! I need 1 copy of every BB card UD made. My want list is far from complete. LMK what you have & what you want

Comment

Awesome review, The hits look fantastic and I love products like that.
                          HOFFMOEN
                          Looking for Auto's & G/u of NY Mets, NY Giants, HOFers, Old time players, 8x10 Photos & Celebrity Auto's
                          http://s514.photobucket.com/albums/t347/Hoffmoen/

http://www.4salebytubers.com/ccw/Store/Hoffmoen

I am currently Supercollecting the following players,

Mike Piazza, Jose Reyes, David Wright
                          Drew Bledsoe, Curtis Martin, Eli Manning, Tiki Barber, Brandon Jacobs, Odell Beckham Jr. New PC item - any card #ed 4/25

Comment

i like the design
                            Trade me you UNC stuff http://s1038.photobucket.com/home/NC_Phlash/allalbums

Comment

Thats one impressive checklist and some awesome cards!
                              Arizona Cardinals Autos
                              Alabama Crimson Tide Autos
                              Wrestling Autos
                              Wrestling Relics

Comment

Working...
                              X