No announcement yet.

2013 Bowman Platinum Yasiel Puig Auto Redemption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm right there with you brother, but I'm not going to set my sights too high, it can only lessen the disappointment.

Comment

Great news! My Puig Redemption switched from 'Pending' to 'Redemption Entered', lmao.
      My Bucket: http://s1284.beta.photobucket.com/us...ghost/library/

I collect: TRAE ARBET, Austin Meadows, Gregory Polanco

Comment

Did you see my thread on Topps Redemptions last week? I had the same status middle of last week but I'm not sure what it's supposed to mean - if anything at all; my Puig wasn't one of the 9 redemptions that'd changed to that status. It sure would be nice if they were signed and on the way but I don't think so. I've got a handful of Bowman Sterling Redemptions to enter but they too haven't been available for entry last week but told to check back on the 24th going on the fourth day. Hopefully Topps will get their act together and get us what's due.

Comment

Yeah, there may have been a little sarcasm in my post, lol. Frustrating though, the Sterling issue is ridiculous. I was able to redeem the Frazier I pulled from my first box, but I saw last week where they put the message up, weird. So they had some codes in the system, obviously, for mine to have gone through, but someone is slacking that they can't get them all in this far past a release date. I pulled a second Frazier redemption from a box of Sterling last week, traded the code to a guy who had tried to get me to trade my first redemption. He hasn't been able to get his redeemed. Poorly played, Topps, especially with something as big as Series One releasing this week, you'd think they would at least have the codes entered for Sterling. Also, this is the second week in a row that the Topps Redemption Update on Tumblr hasn't been, well, updated.

Comment

Check today's status... my 'redemption entered' status' are now back to pending. Still can't enter Sterling codes, gotta give Topps credit, at least they're consistent in that area.

Comment

Lol, same here, all are back to pending. On a positive note, one of my Bowman Chrome Autos Shipped a week ago. Apparently the USPS now offers a 'carrier sloth' option, because as of Saturday, the card was in Indianapolis. The Sterling thing is so far beyond me, I just don't get it.

Comment

I'm not sure how Topps decides which cards go out USPS, UPS, or FedEx but I've had a mix of each and it really didn't depend on a perceived value of the card. 2010 Topps Magic Beanie Wells was registered mail and arrived about a month before the status showed shipped; dual auto Paxton/Hultzen was certified/return receipt and just placed in the mailbox so it still shows an incomplete delivery on the USPS site. FedEx attempts to deliver between 9-9:30, that's fine & dandy for a business but doesn't work well with residential deliveries when folks are out to work. UPS just leaves the cards at the door - who cares about accountability, right? Tri-Star did things the same way, or at least they used to... obviously haven't had much redemptions filled in a while and I'm not sure if Topps is still using them for fulfillment services. When I tracked the Franklin FedEx, it showed the PA departure scan and the next update(s) came 6 days later showing the west coast arrival and failed delivery attempt; hopefully your shipment is long past Indy and just lagging on the update.

Comment

Hot off the press!!! Topps Redemption page has been updated and they are now still not accepting codes for Sterling and the others that were unavailable a couple of weeks ago and I believe they may have added a few more... but they are 'sorry for the inconvenience and please check back on Tuesday, February 4, 2014.

Comment

Lol, they really are horrid this year with this stuff. Ridiculous.

Comment

Gotta hand it to Topps, 4 Feb came and went... still couldn't enter redemption codes. Today's latest update takes home the prize:

Redeem.topps.com is Under Maintenance
                      We are sorry for this inconvenience
                      We will be back soon.
                      Please be advised redemptions showing cancelled, are still pending.

Comment

And don't even get me started on this rat's nest.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Okay, since I've badmouthed Topps' redemption process a few times in the past couple of weeks, I'll now give them some credit when due. Some, let's not get carried away now... the redemption site is back up & running, 7 of my 21 outstanding redemptions are now showing shipped as of last Friday w/a FedEx Ground tracking number - expected delivery date is this Friday, let's just hope their trucks can navigate the roads & weather from PA to CA. Unfortunately, Puig is not one of those being redeemed and still unable to enter Sterling codes but what the hell it's a start!!!

Comment

Lol, badmouth it some more, maybe they'll take care of our Puigs! Yeah, all is back to limbo on my redemptions. I was able to enter my Frazier Sterling Redemption back when I pulled the first one, guess my tenacity was too much for their server, lol. But the other Sterling Frazier Redemption that I traded off hasn't been entered and I won't get the Zunino Auto I traded for it until Topps fixes this, lol.

Comment

I'm sure I'll be back on the warpath soon but for now I'm still feeling complimentary and will laud Topps on finally getting the redemption code entry fixed. You can now enter your Sterling codes and hopefully they'll actually fulfill and not say pending forever.

Comment

UPDATE!!!!! Good news:

Topps Redemption Update - February 19th 2014
                                Hello #ToppsNation.
                                We only had 1 player sign last week but it was a BIG one. Collectors will be happy to hear that Yasiel Puig signed all his outstanding Topps redemptions. Please allow the Topps team 4 weeks to process and ship. Check out the pics below and thanks again for your patience.
                                Baseball
                                Yasiel Puig - All outstanding Redemptions

So, looks like we'll be seeing our Puigs sooner than I thought!

Comment

Working...
                                X