1978 Topps Paul Molitar Auto graph x4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1978 Topps Paul Molitar Auto graph x4

I have a 4 autograph of Allen trammell/Paul Molitar.
    Any one interested let the Bear know.

cmb for it

Comment

I am intereested in the Mel Ott and The Stan Musial game used.
      Let me know.
      Terry
      The Bear

Comment

Originally posted by Northernbear View Post
        I am intereested in the Mel Ott and The Stan Musial game used.
        Let me know.
        Terry
        The Bear
        u have a scan? also what do you have for manny ramirez...another member on here saud you have a bunch for me

Comment

The card is a 78 Topps Rookie card features 4 people on it and has Molitar/Trammell/Ul Washinton and a Yankee Rookie all four have signed the card.
          Sorry i do not have a scanner but it is signed by all 4.
          Also question 2 i have between 30 and 40 Manny Remeriez game used including some duel game used of Manny.
          But at this time no auto;s as i have just traded my last 2 spares off.

Terry
          Northernbear
          Caribou

What God gives us cancer takes away;dedicated to my Wife and my Grandaughter Janelle.

Comment

The card is a 78 Topps Rookie card features 4 people on it and has Molitar/Trammell/Ul Washinton and a Yankee Rookie all four have signed the card.
            Sorry i do not have a scanner but it is signed by all 4.
            Also question 2 i have between 30 and 40 Manny Remeriez game used including some duel game used of Manny.
            But at this time no auto;s as i have just traded my last 2 spares off.

Terry
            Northernbear
            Caribou

What God gives us cancer takes away;dedicated to my Wife and my Grandaughter Janelle.

AWESOME! I would be interested in ALL of the manny cards!!! check my bucket and maybe we can make a trade! Also, is the Molitor auto certified?

Comment

Paul Molitar Question

The Molita i got in person and keep going back to Fenway until i got them all signed.
              So no on the Certification but i know they are real and if u don;t care to do the trade that is fine with me on that one.
              What i saw from ur bucket and u will see i am a vintage collector of HOF
              Seaver/Ott/Musial/Snider/Dickey/Martin/Cole Hamels and both Reyes.
              I have over 7000 trades on the Topps Forum and u may check my reference with the Big Hurt or Brock 0989 and see i am a good trader as well.
              I will also send first and have no qualms about that what so ever.
              Only thing i rerquire in all trades is a DC as i have had post office problems of the losing or destroying my stuff.
              So feel free to look at my Manny list as well as i just posted that one on the forum.
              Now it;s off to pick and clean 30 boxes of strawberries and get a half a cord of wood in the celler.
              See anything u like from me let me know as i will be checking my email every hr or so this afternoon.
              mbeaulieu9@maine.rr.com

Terry
              Northernbear
              Caribou

Comment

The Molita i got in person and keep going back to Fenway until i got them all signed.
                So no on the Certification but i know they are real and if u don;t care to do the trade that is fine with me on that one.
                What i saw from ur bucket and u will see i am a vintage collector of HOF
                Seaver/Ott/Musial/Snider/Dickey/Martin/Cole Hamels and both Reyes.
                I have over 7000 trades on the Topps Forum and u may check my reference with the Big Hurt or Brock 0989 and see i am a good trader as well.
                I will also send first and have no qualms about that what so ever.
                Only thing i rerquire in all trades is a DC as i have had post office problems of the losing or destroying my stuff.
                So feel free to look at my Manny list as well as i just posted that one on the forum.
                Now it;s off to pick and clean 30 boxes of strawberries and get a half a cord of wood in the celler.
                See anything u like from me let me know as i will be checking my email every hr or so this afternoon.
                mbeaulieu9@maine.rr.com

Terry
                Northernbear
                Caribou

Im interested in all of the manny gu cards....im up for whatever you think is fair can also do card/cash deal.

Comment

From the list of what i want from u what would u do for me for them.
                  Take a look at my list and make me what u feel is a fair offer and see if we can;t get this trade.
                  I will move all of them so that is not a problem, but i would rather trade than sell so let me get a handle on what u will offer for the 9 i am wanting from u..
                  So take a peek and make an offer as i am new here but not to trading and look forward in trading with u bud.

Terry
                  Northernbear
                  Caribou

Comment

From the list of what i want from u what would u do for me for them.
                    Take a look at my list and make me what u feel is a fair offer and see if we can;t get this trade.
                    I will move all of them so that is not a problem, but i would rather trade than sell so let me get a handle on what u will offer for the 9 i am wanting from u..
                    So take a peek and make an offer as i am new here but not to trading and look forward in trading with u bud.

Terry
                    Northernbear
                    Caribou

where is the manny list you have?

Comment

Corey,
                      here is his list of Manny G/U's:

http://community.cardboardconnection...ad.php?t=14952

Roy
                      Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Originally posted by thebighurt035 View Post
                        Corey,
                        here is his list of Manny G/U's:

http://community.cardboardconnection...ad.php?t=14952

Roy
                        02 Donruss Bat
                        02 U/D Diamond Connection Grey Jer 683/775
                        02 U/D Diamond Connection Bat 11/775
                        06 B/Hert Bat
                        01 Stadium Club Passport to the Majors W/Jer 617/1200
                        06 B/Hert Bat Different from above listing
                        04 Sweetspot Threads W/Jer
                        04 Sweetsticks Bat 176/199
                        No Date Listed SPX Piece of The Game Bat
                        05 Topps Touch Them All Base 679/1000
                        06 Topps Highlights Bat
                        07 U/D Series 2 Grey Jersey
                        02 Fleer Platinum C/Collection Duel Base/Jersey
                        02 Fleer Platinum White Jersey
                        05 Pack Wars Bat
                        05 Topps All Star Stitches Blue Jersey
                        06 U/D Star Attractions Grey Jersey
                        05 Topps Gallery Bat
                        05/06 A/G White Jersey
                        04 Playoff Duel Blue/Grey Jerseys 133/150
                        05 B/Hert Pieces of Greatness Bat
                        05 B/Hert Pieces of Greatness Foil Bat
                        03 SPX Duel Grey Jerseys #33 and also has a piece of his batting glove or base inbeeded in the card as well.
                        03 Flerr Platinum Triple Game used With Nomar and Pedro Jerseys as well as Manny.s 59/75

Need them ALL!!! wanna do these for them

Ott GU
                        Snider GU
                        Musial GU
                        Dickey GU
                        Hamels Auto
                        1 of the Reyes Autos

Comment

Check the thread i have Manny on here and u will see some of the stuff i have of his avaible.

Terry
                          Northernbear
                          Caribou

Comment

Check the thread i have Manny on here and u will see some of the stuff i have of his avaible.

Terry
                            Northernbear
                            Caribou

did u see my last post with the trade proposal?

Comment

Didn;t see the post until about 5 mins ago.
                              I will do all for the one;s i asked for leaving out the Seaver but all the rest.
                              Hamels/Ott/Dickey/Martin/Snider/Musial Both reyes.
                              Let me know as of 5 tonight all my trading is suspened until i get back from my Daughter;s.
                              I don;t do trades and leave people hanging and take off.
                              I am getting in another 30 card Manny lot by Saturday but i won;t work on that lot until i get back either so if we get a trade done today i can send this afternoon.
                              Let me know as soon as possible if u care to take this trade any further.
                              If not want to thk u for ur time and sorry it takes me so long but i am a very busy person and own my own Salvage Business on top of that as well.

Terry
                              Northernbear
                              Caribou

Comment

Working...
                              X