1978 Topps Paul Molitar Auto graph x4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Northernbear View Post
    Didn;t see the post until about 5 mins ago.
    I will do all for the one;s i asked for leaving out the Seaver but all the rest.
    Hamels/Ott/Dickey/Martin/Snider/Musial Both reyes.
    Let me know as of 5 tonight all my trading is suspened until i get back from my Daughter;s.
    I don;t do trades and leave people hanging and take off.
    I am getting in another 30 card Manny lot by Saturday but i won;t work on that lot until i get back either so if we get a trade done today i can send this afternoon.
    Let me know as soon as possible if u care to take this trade any further.
    If not want to thk u for ur time and sorry it takes me so long but i am a very busy person and own my own Salvage Business on top of that as well.

Terry
    Northernbear
    Caribou

What God gives us cancer takes away;dedicated to my Wife and my Grandaughter Janelle.

the martin and one of the reyes is gone. thats why i offered all the others. im cool with whatever you think is fair...im a manny supercollector so i will take whatever manny cards you ahve for me

Comment

U throw in the HOF Dennis Eckersley 3 piece Patch and the First trade for the 25 u want is done.
      U have 6 or 7 more cards i see which i would like to trade but it won;t happen until i get back from my Daught;ers as id stated i leave no one hanging on trades bud.
      So if u are cool with the first trade send me ur addey and the lot will leave in the morning.

Terry
      Northernbear
      caribou

What God gives us cancer takes away;dedicated to my Wife and my Grandaughter Janelle.

Comment

U throw in the HOF Dennis Eckersley 3 piece Patch and the First trade for the 25 u want is done.
        U have 6 or 7 more cards i see which i would like to trade but it won;t happen until i get back from my Daught;ers as id stated i leave no one hanging on trades bud.
        So if u are cool with the first trade send me ur addey and the lot will leave in the morning.

Terry
        Northernbear
        caribou

yikes...sorry cant do the eck patch...its 2/2 and im looking for atleast $80 for them....i can throw in some cash to even it out if you want

Comment

From This list what will u offer me Hunter Pence auto/game used Uggla auto/ Giambi auto/Bith the Jeter Game used and the Chipper Jones game used.
          Let me know please.

Terry
          Northernbear
          Caribou

Comment

From This list what will u offer me Hunter Pence auto/game used Uggla auto/ Giambi auto/Bith the Jeter Game used and the Chipper Jones game used.
            Let me know please.

Terry
            Northernbear
            Caribou

I can do the Giami auto is that cool?

Comment

Hey bud i am trying to work with u bud and thee is quite a bit of difference as i am offering over 250.00 in trade value and ur offering under 200.00 so i would like it to be somewhat near fair for both parties.
              I would like the Hunter Pence auto game used which would make it just about equal in trade value here.
              Would that be fair???????????????????

Terry
              Northernbear
              Caribou

Comment

Hey bud i am trying to work with u bud and thee is quite a bit of difference as i am offering over 250.00 in trade value and ur offering under 200.00 so i would like it to be somewhat near fair for both parties.
                I would like the Hunter Pence auto game used which would make it just about equal in trade value here.
                Would that be fair???????????????????

Terry
                Northernbear
                Caribou

i pulled out a few of the GU i already have to even it out

Giambi Auto BV 50
                Mel Ott Sweet Spot Swatch BV 30
                Dickey YSL GU BV 30
                Musial GU BV 20
                Snider GU BV 15
                Reyes Auto BV 80
                Total BV= 225

FOR

02 Donruss Bat $10
                02 U/D Diamond Connection Grey Jer 683/775 $10
                02 U/D Diamond Connection Bat 11/775 $10
                01 Stadium Club Passport to the Majors W/Jer 617/1200 $12
                06 B/Hert Bat Different from above listing $8
                04 Sweetspot Threads W/Jer $10
                04 Sweetsticks Bat 176/199 $10
                No Date Listed SPX Piece of The Game Bat $10
                05 Topps Touch Them All Base 679/1000 $10
                06 Topps Highlights Bat $10
                07 U/D Series 2 Grey Jersey $10
                05 Pack Wars Bat $10
                05 Topps All Star Stitches Blue Jersey $10
                06 U/D Star Attractions Grey Jersey $10
                05 Topps Gallery Bat $10
                06 A/G White Jersey $10
                04 Playoff Duel Blue/Grey Jerseys 133/150 $15
                05 B/Hert Pieces of Greatness Bat $8
                05 B/Hert Pieces of Greatness Foil Bat $15
                03 SPX Duel Grey Jerseys #33 and also has a piece of his batting glove or base inbeeded in the card as well. $12
                03 Flerr Platinum Triple Game used With Nomar and Pedro Jerseys as well as Manny.s 59/75
                $10
                Total BV=$220

Comment

hey chart im on the phone with bear as we speak and i read him the stuff you posted . he just told me to write to you he would rather do the pence auto/gu in place of the reyes au . lmk cause im still on the phone with him . thanks .

Comment

Originally posted by brock0989 View Post
                    hey chart im on the phone with bear as we speak and i read him the stuff you posted . he just told me to write to you he would rather do the pence auto/gu in place of the reyes au . lmk cause im still on the phone with him . thanks .
                    i can do that...i can throw in the reyes on our next deal when he gets more manny GU

Comment

I will do that trade with u for the Pence auto 3 piece game used and i will work out the Reyes and Hamels in our next trade.
                      Let me know if this is accetable.

Terry
                      NorthernbeAR

Comment

I will do that trade with u for the Pence auto 3 piece game used and i will work out the Reyes and Hamels in our next trade.
                        Let me know if this is accetable.

Terry
                        NorthernbeAR

the ultimate collection pence is the one that is available

Comment

The Pence i want is the 4 piece auto 5/10 if not mistaken and Ultimate Collection right.

Terry
                          Northernbear

Comment

The Pence i want is the 4 piece auto 5/10 if not mistaken and Ultimate Collection right.

Terry
                            Northernbear

no the pence that is available is the ultimate collection /25 the 4 piece is the premier and is not available

Comment

So work a trade around the Ott/Dickey/Snider/Musial then as it;s evident we are just going back and forth and nowhere.
                              Let me know with what u come up with as i am off to Damiscotta at 8 in the morning and will see how we stand.

Terry
                              Northernbear

Comment

So work a trade around the Ott/Dickey/Snider/Musial then as it;s evident we are just going back and forth and nowhere.
                                Let me know with what u come up with as i am off to Damiscotta at 8 in the morning and will see how we stand.

Terry
                                Northernbear

Whats wrong with this?

Giambi Auto BV 50
                                Mel Ott Sweet Spot Swatch BV 30
                                Dickey YSL GU BV 30
                                Musial GU BV 20
                                Snider GU BV 15
                                Pence Auto No BV but sells for $80
                                Total BV= 225+

FOR

02 Donruss Bat $10
                                02 U/D Diamond Connection Grey Jer 683/775 $10
                                02 U/D Diamond Connection Bat 11/775 $10
                                01 Stadium Club Passport to the Majors W/Jer 617/1200 $12
                                06 B/Hert Bat Different from above listing $8
                                04 Sweetspot Threads W/Jer $10
                                04 Sweetsticks Bat 176/199 $10
                                No Date Listed SPX Piece of The Game Bat $10
                                05 Topps Touch Them All Base 679/1000 $10
                                06 Topps Highlights Bat $10
                                07 U/D Series 2 Grey Jersey $10
                                05 Pack Wars Bat $10
                                05 Topps All Star Stitches Blue Jersey $10
                                06 U/D Star Attractions Grey Jersey $10
                                05 Topps Gallery Bat $10
                                06 A/G White Jersey $10
                                04 Playoff Duel Blue/Grey Jerseys 133/150 $15
                                05 B/Hert Pieces of Greatness Bat $8
                                05 B/Hert Pieces of Greatness Foil Bat $15
                                03 SPX Duel Grey Jerseys #33 and also has a piece of his batting glove or base inbeeded in the card as well. $12
                                03 Flerr Platinum Triple Game used With Nomar and Pedro Jerseys as well as Manny.s 59/75
                                $10
                                Total BV=$220

or i can pull out the ott and pence UC and include the Pence Premier GU/auto 5/10.....i just cant add the pence /10 in there as it sells for $100+

Comment

Working...
                                X