Please take a Look at my Bucket I have put a few new cards up lmk if you see anything Im looking for whatever catches my Eye I also Collect Right now Sweet Spot Leather Auto's,Bat Barrells,Gloves of any Year. I'm also looking for Paul Konerko Auto's Gu,Patches,RC Etc and any Etching Auto's I dont have Please lmk what you have Scans please Thanks
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Looking to Trade Bucket is Updated take a LQQK
Collapse
X
-
Look me for the Luis Aparicio Auto!!
lmkHi traders,
I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar Cards I don't have and Puerto Rican Players cards, I Also can used Jeter, Chipper , Ripken , Bonds GU's , Autos & Low # or Rare Inserts .
Any help would be great, Thanks!!!
Trade page Bucket!!
http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u129/ersportcards/
Trade page by Players,Teams,Years,Brands search!!
http://www.tradecardsnowboards.com/c...ort_order=DESC
Comment
-
Please check my threads here at the baseball trading forum, there are several active ones on pages 1-3. I'm interested in your auto's of David Ortiz and Guidry/"Goose"................ What are their bv's ?
The main items Im looking to trade for are
Baseball HOFers Autos I need
Orioles Autos I need
Baseball HOFers GU I need
Orioles GU I need
Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
However other offers will be considered
Comment
-
Sorry i didnt see anythingOriginally posted by millo67 View PostLook me for the Luis Aparicio Auto!!
lmk
Comment
-
the Book $50 each im looking for another HOF on the TripleOriginally posted by OriolesFan View PostPlease check my threads here at the baseball trading forum, there are several active ones on pages 1-3. I'm interested in your auto's of David Ortiz and Guidry/"Goose"................ What are their bv's ?
Comment
-
The ONLY $50 auto I have available is the 07 SWEET SPOT red stitching/blue ink HUNTER PENCE #ed /350 that you wanted a scan of, and I don't have scans. If you want to check my threads for other cards (mainly gu, auto's, and "vintage") there are several between pages 1-3 (and a few beyond page 3) here at the baseball trading forum.
Have a good afternoon.
The main items Im looking to trade for are
Baseball HOFers Autos I need
Orioles Autos I need
Baseball HOFers GU I need
Orioles GU I need
Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
However other offers will be considered
Comment
-
Lets work something for the Aparicio Auto!!!
LMKHi traders,
I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar Cards I don't have and Puerto Rican Players cards, I Also can used Jeter, Chipper , Ripken , Bonds GU's , Autos & Low # or Rare Inserts .
Any help would be great, Thanks!!!
Trade page Bucket!!
http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u129/ersportcards/
Trade page by Players,Teams,Years,Brands search!!
http://www.tradecardsnowboards.com/c...ort_order=DESC
Comment
-
I think the Aparicio Book $25.00!!
LMKHi traders,
I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar Cards I don't have and Puerto Rican Players cards, I Also can used Jeter, Chipper , Ripken , Bonds GU's , Autos & Low # or Rare Inserts .
Any help would be great, Thanks!!!
Trade page Bucket!!
http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u129/ersportcards/
Trade page by Players,Teams,Years,Brands search!!
http://www.tradecardsnowboards.com/c...ort_order=DESC
Comment

Comment