I don't have a $50 HOF auto available. However, I do have a $30 HOFer auto (Monte Irvin) and two $20 HOFer auto's (Don Sutton & Andre Dawson).
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Looking to Trade Bucket is Updated take a LQQK
Collapse
X
-
Greetings! I don't think we've ever traded before. But hopefully we'll be able to break the ice. I happen to be interested in the '04 UD Vintage Stellar Stat Men Mike Lowell GU. Below in my sig is my bucket link and you are welcome to peruse it.Miami Marlins Fan!
Marlins Players I Collect- http://community.cardboardconnection...ad.php?t=38012
My Trade Page- http://community.cardboardconnection...ad.php?t=34202
My Bucket(for autos and GU's)- http://s933.photobucket.com/albums/ad177/crovax1/
Help Me Finish My Sets!- http://community.cardboardconnection...ad.php?t=34108
Comment
-
Which would that be? The '09 Goodwin Champions or the '11 Lineage?Miami Marlins Fan!
Marlins Players I Collect- http://community.cardboardconnection...ad.php?t=38012
My Trade Page- http://community.cardboardconnection...ad.php?t=34202
My Bucket(for autos and GU's)- http://s933.photobucket.com/albums/ad177/crovax1/
Help Me Finish My Sets!- http://community.cardboardconnection...ad.php?t=34108
Comment


Comment