Zack Cox
    Chris Carpenter
    Yadier Molina
    Matt Holliday (Cardinals uni only)
    Tyrell Jenkins
    Shelby Miller
    Click the banner for my bucket !!!
    Photobucket

Have Pujols Rookies/Game used and Carpenter Game used avaible.
    What u have to trade for any of them.

Terry
    The Bear

Comment

What/Who do you collect?
      Photobucket

Comment

Vintage Baseball @1 then i collect any and all Dan Uggla stuff Phillies current game used and then HOF game used for my Grandkids collection.

Terry
        The Bear

Comment

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

There is some of almost all of your wants in there, let me know what you think.
          Photobucket

Comment

Love the 56 Koufax as i am a truely vintage guy.
            Then i like any of these one;s if any of them are for trade. Ripken Game used/Both Jackies/Duke/ the Triple RedSox as i am a Red Sox Collector as well/
            What;s for trade and what is not and what else do u collect as i have numerous other things i can move for my wants.

Terry
            The bear

Comment

I really don't do not for trade, I believe everything is for trade for the right offer. Do you have a bucket that I can look at or a trade list.
              Photobucket

Comment

Nope i don;t have a list or a trade bucket as i have a million cards nd i just couldn;t make up a list as i once had a guy thinking he could download my vintage and after 330 pages gave up and just said i give up.
                So again u give me a clue who u like and i will make it right by u each and everyone of the cards i want and will be more than fair in working in ur favor for everyone of them i want.
                So as the old saying hit me with ur best shot and let;s get to some trading.
                Going to be heading out in a few mins to get my Wife and do dinner but after that i am ready to do some serious trading bud.

Terry
                The Bear

Comment

Working...
                X