This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Card Collectors World Baseball Team Trading Group

We are starting up the CCW Baseball Team Traders Group!

This is for members who are looking to receive their favorite team's cards while at the same time helping others with their favorite teams! I will try and handle the pairings.

Here are a few basic rules.

1. This will be broken up into a monthly group team trading concept.

2. The minimum number of cards to send per package will be 20, but you are welcomed to go above and beyond.

3. You can send base cards, rookies, and inserts. You can also send autos or game used cards but don’t always expect the same quality of cards in return. Your trading partner should at least attempt to match the quality of the card in the next round. In other words if you send 20 base cards to someone first, don’t expect an Auto or GU in return. What comes around goes around. Also, please, 20 different cards minimum. So, dupes do not count toward this minimum.

4. The idea behind the group is that you are okay with receiving anything of your team. Anything from whenever until whenever. So, if this is not what you are looking for, then this group might not be for you.

5. I am going to try and work the group this way...
    First month will be a random draw for your partner. From there on out, I will try and stick with a rotating pairing. But, when we gain and lose people, the matchups will start to get hairy. So, bear with me.
    I will try and post a new matchup for the following month on here about a week ahead of time, and see if anyone has an issue with it. If they do, I will try and change up the pairings. Please everybody, be patient. Trading is supposed to be fun, and sometimes these things are hard to keep evened out.

6. Please post all team trading agreements in the trade manager to ensure both parties get their cards. This will also help grow your feedback score. Along those lines, we should also abide by the site rules when it comes to who should send first.

7. Please post on this thread when you receive your cards and if you get something nice, feel free to show them with some scans.

8. If you have any questions or concerns/problems about a member, please send me a PM.

9. Post below and choose 1 team that you want. Members are free to change or swap teams as long as they are available.

10. Please only sign up for this if you intend to send cards to your trading partner.

Arizona Diamondbacks -
    Atlanta Braves - brock0989
    Baltimore Orioles - ocanseco55
    Boston Red Sox - schwood (temp leave)
    Chicago Cubs -
    Chicago White Sox -
    Cincinnati Reds -
    Cleveland Indians -
    Colorado Rockies -
    Detroit Tigers - gladdyontherise
    Florida Marlins -
    Houston Astros - daqda (secondary team)
    Kansas City Royals -
    Los Angeles Angels -
    Los Angeles Dodgers -
    Milwaukee Brewers -
    Minnesota Twins -
    New York Mets -
    New York Yankees - Borikwa23
    Oakland As -
    Philadelphia Phillies - munchman34
    Pittsburgh Pirates -
    San Diego Padres -
    San Francisco Giants -
    Seattle Mariners -
    St Louis Cardinals -
    Tampa Bay Rays - bobdabench
    Texas Rangers -
    Toronto Blue Jays - daqda
    Washington Nationals - ucffans

Oh, one more thing, and this is pretty much the most important thing of all...

HAVE SOME FUN!!!

Pairings for November :
    Bobdabench (Rays) trades with Ucffans (Nationals)
    Daqda (Blue Jays - Astros secondary) trades with Borikwa23 (Yankees)
    Brock0989 (Braves) trades with Munchman34 (Phillies)
    Gladdyontherise (Tigers) trades with Ocanseco55 (Orioles)

bobdabench has left the group, and therefore, I will jump back in in his spot. I hope this doesn't mess things up as I am just going to take his rotation in the group.
    Last edited by schwood; 11-15-2011, 10:11 AM.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
    Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
    Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
    MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
    NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
    NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
    NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

I have taken the Red Sox...obviously.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
    MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
    NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
    NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Tigers, please.

Comment

Rangers please!
        U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
        http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
        Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
        Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

I am game for the Cardinals..
          1987 TOPPS SIGNED SET PROJ 639/792 = 81%
          1987 TOPPS TRADED SIGNED SET 83/132 =63%

EBAY ITEMS FOR SALE
          I typically mail out on the weekends. Low BV Trades go PWE when they can.

Comment

I'd take the cubs if they are still available

Comment

Dodgers please
              Check out my bucket

Collect: Andre Ethier | Rafael Furcal | Ryan Braun

Soft Sleeve
              Toploader
              Padded Envelope (In black sharpie: Do NOT Bend on Envelope)

Happy trading!

Comment

I think I have the list updated. LMK if not. Maybe we can get this started in April. We have 6 so far!

Comment

ill take the braves

Comment

If we can get one more, I would gladly start this in April. Anyone else want in?

Comment

Phillies please for me and ty.

Comment

That makes 8. I will get a rotation set up and let everyone know we are starting!

Comment

awesome! cant wait!
                          U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
                          http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
                          Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
                          Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

Got my lot from brock yesterday. He sent it off with my draft cards. An absolutely outstanding lot of cards. Some super nice new bowman and topps and some cool older cards. A very nice mix of cards. He also sent off an awesome Ryan Lavarnway auto I did not have and a sweet JD Drew GU that I can give to a buddy of mine that collects the Sox!

Very cool bud. Thanks.

Anyone else receive cool stuff yet?
                            Everyone going to be in for next month?

Comment

Originally posted by schwood View Post
                              Got my lot from brock yesterday. He sent it off with my draft cards. An absolutely outstanding lot of cards. Some super nice new bowman and topps and some cool older cards. A very nice mix of cards. He also sent off an awesome Ryan Lavarnway auto I did not have and a sweet JD Drew GU that I can give to a buddy of mine that collects the Sox!

Very cool bud. Thanks.

Anyone else receive cool stuff yet?
                              Everyone going to be in for next month?
                              ur welcome bud .

i got the braves lot . very cool freeman purple refractor . thanks

and im in for the next one .

Comment

Working...
                              X