X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

still in....

Comment

Yeah, I figured bud. I had already put you as an (*). Probably not going to get the list out till TUesday. Want to make sure I have enough participation!

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
      Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
      Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
      MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
      NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
      NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
      NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
      I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

still in here

Comment

I still would like to participate
          U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
          http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
          Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
          Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

i'm up for july

Comment

how much longer till july pairings

Comment

July is up!

Here are the pairings for July...

Schwood (Red Sox) trades with Ocanseco55 (Rangers)
                Dgreen1899 (Orioles) trades with Munchman34 (Phillies)
                Gladdyontherise (Tigers) trades with Brock0989 (Braves)
                Bobdabench (Rays) trades with Daqda (Blue Jays)

Next month things are going to start to overlap. We have been rolling people in and out. If we can get people stable, things will rotate about every 7 months. If people keep coming and going things will get tough to keep em even. So, I will start posting up tentative pairings, and people can let me know who they have not been paired with for a while, and who they just got paired up with, and I will do my best to figure it out. Anyway, you will have to be patient with the pairings at that point. Thanks all for staying on and for the newbies!!!

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
                MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
                NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
                NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
                I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

i've already got bob's rays lot ready

Comment

Great...

Originally posted by Daqda View Post
                    i've already got bob's rays lot ready
                    You are fast bud!

Now just post up a trade with him for it, and send after he confirms! Thanks. That was super fast!

Comment

np woody, until one of them is claimed can i rotate between jays and stros?
                      july jays
                      auguest astros
                      september jays
                      october astros
                      somthing like that

Comment

How about this...

Originally posted by Daqda View Post
                        np woody, until one of them is claimed can i rotate between jays and stros?
                        july jays
                        auguest astros
                        september jays
                        october astros
                        somthing like that
                        How about we just put you down as Astros and Jays, and that way, whatever people have of those teams, you will get some of. With the rotating every month, you may have it so that the other trades run out of one team, and this way they can just send the other teams cards out to you. So, some months you may get Astros, others you may get Jays, others you may get both. That work?

Comment

ok that works woody

Comment

A couple of things...

If someone comes in and wants the Astros, they will have rights to them. As I put them down as your secondary team.

Also, when you post up your trades, make sure the other trader knows you will take Jays and/or Astros cards. Will make things much easier!

Comment

ok that's np woody

Comment

i recieved the braves lot from gladdy thanks . i hope you liked all the tigers i sent ya .

Comment

Working...
                                X