Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lower End or Tradebait Trades Anyone??

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by jywilli69 View Post
    09 O-PEE-CHEE # 546 Moments Josey Reyes
    09 O-PEE-CHEE # 560 Moments A-Rod & Jeter
    09 O-PEE-CHEE # 475 Hanley Ramirez
    09 O-PEE-CHEE # 542 Strike Out Leaders Lincecum,Haren, Santana
    Have those, thanks
    I collect Mariano Rivera, Bernie Williams, Tim Lincecum, Hanley Ramirez, Russ Martin, Prince Fielder, Jose Reyes, and maybe Jeter. Also any neat historical type cards.

    I need 02 American Pie
    35,50,61,83,85,86,127
    06 Chrome Refractors Dec of Indep/Const
    2011 Topps OD Stadium Lights & OD Stars

    Photobucket
    http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q206/ArkansasHammer/

    Comment


    • #32
      I found these bud...

      Originally posted by riveracollector View Post
      These are my HAVES
      Opening day Stars 1,5,7
      Staduim Lights 2,3,6,7
      Presidential First Pitch 3,4,5,7,9,10

      I will take whatever isn't on the list
      I know I have more, just have to dig...

      Stadium Lights Alex Rodriguez (UL-4)
      Opening Day Stars CC Sabathia (ODS-6)

      Want these?

      Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
      Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
      Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
      MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
      NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
      NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
      NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
      I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

      Comment


      • #33
        Found this one too...

        Opening Day Stars Josh Hamilton ODS-4

        Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
        Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
        Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
        MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
        NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
        NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
        NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
        I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by schwood View Post
          I know I have more, just have to dig...

          Stadium Lights Alex Rodriguez (UL-4)
          Opening Day Stars CC Sabathia (ODS-6)

          Want these?
          yeah, I def want anything I don't have... get it all together I will figure what we can do. thanks
          I collect Mariano Rivera, Bernie Williams, Tim Lincecum, Hanley Ramirez, Russ Martin, Prince Fielder, Jose Reyes, and maybe Jeter. Also any neat historical type cards.

          I need 02 American Pie
          35,50,61,83,85,86,127
          06 Chrome Refractors Dec of Indep/Const
          2011 Topps OD Stadium Lights & OD Stars

          Photobucket
          http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q206/ArkansasHammer/

          Comment


          • #35
            I like the Danny Espinosa auto

            A private space for your group's photos and videos. Share, react, and relive moments together. Available on iOS, Android, and desktop. Free for new sign-ups.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by chosenone719 View Post
              espinosa bv 12

              will you do the brooks robinson bat bv10?
              I collect Mariano Rivera, Bernie Williams, Tim Lincecum, Hanley Ramirez, Russ Martin, Prince Fielder, Jose Reyes, and maybe Jeter. Also any neat historical type cards.

              I need 02 American Pie
              35,50,61,83,85,86,127
              06 Chrome Refractors Dec of Indep/Const
              2011 Topps OD Stadium Lights & OD Stars

              Photobucket
              http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q206/ArkansasHammer/

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by riveracollector View Post
                espinosa bv 12

                will you do the brooks robinson bat bv10?

                sure i can do that... want to post it?

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by chosenone719 View Post
                  sure i can do that... want to post it?
                  done. thanks for the quickness
                  I collect Mariano Rivera, Bernie Williams, Tim Lincecum, Hanley Ramirez, Russ Martin, Prince Fielder, Jose Reyes, and maybe Jeter. Also any neat historical type cards.

                  I need 02 American Pie
                  35,50,61,83,85,86,127
                  06 Chrome Refractors Dec of Indep/Const
                  2011 Topps OD Stadium Lights & OD Stars

                  Photobucket
                  http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q206/ArkansasHammer/

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by riveracollector View Post
                    done. thanks for the quickness

                    your welcome and thanks for the trade... pm me your address to send to and I will respond with mine just as soon as I finish watching the Nationals and Capitals games

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by chosenone719 View Post
                      your welcome and thanks for the trade... pm me your address to send to and I will respond with mine just as soon as I finish watching the Nationals and Capitals games
                      it'll show up in the trade info
                      I collect Mariano Rivera, Bernie Williams, Tim Lincecum, Hanley Ramirez, Russ Martin, Prince Fielder, Jose Reyes, and maybe Jeter. Also any neat historical type cards.

                      I need 02 American Pie
                      35,50,61,83,85,86,127
                      06 Chrome Refractors Dec of Indep/Const
                      2011 Topps OD Stadium Lights & OD Stars

                      Photobucket
                      http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q206/ArkansasHammer/

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        I will get back to you this afternoon.. Sorry but I've been busy..
                        BUCKET:
                        http://s115.photobucket.com/home/hunter082006/index
                        TRADELIST and SELL LIST:
                        http://community.cardboardconnection...tml#post248935
                        NEEDS: HOF & Old-timer gu and autos, Reds, Bengals, Former Kentucky Alumni, & Star gu and autos..

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          no worries
                          I collect Mariano Rivera, Bernie Williams, Tim Lincecum, Hanley Ramirez, Russ Martin, Prince Fielder, Jose Reyes, and maybe Jeter. Also any neat historical type cards.

                          I need 02 American Pie
                          35,50,61,83,85,86,127
                          06 Chrome Refractors Dec of Indep/Const
                          2011 Topps OD Stadium Lights & OD Stars

                          Photobucket
                          http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q206/ArkansasHammer/

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Can you use these two?

                            Originally posted by riveracollector View Post
                            yeah, I def want anything I don't have... get it all together I will figure what we can do. thanks
                            Hanley Ramirez 2002 Just Minors Justifiable White Border
                            Hanley Ramirez 2002 Just Minors Justifiable Gold Border

                            Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
                            Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
                            Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
                            MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
                            NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
                            NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
                            NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
                            I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              The Lincecum books for $10. Any ideas so far? By the way, what Hanley do you mean?
                              Last edited by hunter082006; 04-30-2011, 04:07 PM.
                              BUCKET:
                              http://s115.photobucket.com/home/hunter082006/index
                              TRADELIST and SELL LIST:
                              http://community.cardboardconnection...tml#post248935
                              NEEDS: HOF & Old-timer gu and autos, Reds, Bengals, Former Kentucky Alumni, & Star gu and autos..

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by schwood View Post
                                Hanley Ramirez 2002 Just Minors Justifiable White Border
                                Hanley Ramirez 2002 Just Minors Justifiable Gold Border
                                not really

                                Will you do the 3 inserts for the Mendoza and the Lester? If so, you mind posting?
                                I collect Mariano Rivera, Bernie Williams, Tim Lincecum, Hanley Ramirez, Russ Martin, Prince Fielder, Jose Reyes, and maybe Jeter. Also any neat historical type cards.

                                I need 02 American Pie
                                35,50,61,83,85,86,127
                                06 Chrome Refractors Dec of Indep/Const
                                2011 Topps OD Stadium Lights & OD Stars

                                Photobucket
                                http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q206/ArkansasHammer/

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X