Originally posted by jywilli69
View Post
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Lower End or Tradebait Trades Anyone??
Collapse
X
-
Have those, thanksI collect Mariano Rivera, Bernie Williams, Tim Lincecum, Hanley Ramirez, Russ Martin, Prince Fielder, Jose Reyes, and maybe Jeter. Also any neat historical type cards.
I need 02 American Pie
35,50,61,83,85,86,127
06 Chrome Refractors Dec of Indep/Const
2011 Topps OD Stadium Lights & OD Stars
Photobucket
http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q206/ArkansasHammer/
-
I found these bud...
I know I have more, just have to dig...Originally posted by riveracollector View PostThese are my HAVES
Opening day Stars 1,5,7
Staduim Lights 2,3,6,7
Presidential First Pitch 3,4,5,7,9,10
I will take whatever isn't on the list
Stadium Lights Alex Rodriguez (UL-4)
Opening Day Stars CC Sabathia (ODS-6)
Want these?
Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!
Comment
-
Found this one too...
Opening Day Stars Josh Hamilton ODS-4
Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!
Comment
-
yeah, I def want anything I don't have... get it all together I will figure what we can do. thanksOriginally posted by schwood View PostI know I have more, just have to dig...
Stadium Lights Alex Rodriguez (UL-4)
Opening Day Stars CC Sabathia (ODS-6)
Want these?I collect Mariano Rivera, Bernie Williams, Tim Lincecum, Hanley Ramirez, Russ Martin, Prince Fielder, Jose Reyes, and maybe Jeter. Also any neat historical type cards.
I need 02 American Pie
35,50,61,83,85,86,127
06 Chrome Refractors Dec of Indep/Const
2011 Topps OD Stadium Lights & OD Stars
Photobucket
http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q206/ArkansasHammer/
Comment
-
espinosa bv 12Originally posted by chosenone719 View Post
will you do the brooks robinson bat bv10?I collect Mariano Rivera, Bernie Williams, Tim Lincecum, Hanley Ramirez, Russ Martin, Prince Fielder, Jose Reyes, and maybe Jeter. Also any neat historical type cards.
I need 02 American Pie
35,50,61,83,85,86,127
06 Chrome Refractors Dec of Indep/Const
2011 Topps OD Stadium Lights & OD Stars
Photobucket
http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q206/ArkansasHammer/
Comment
-
done. thanks for the quicknessOriginally posted by chosenone719 View Postsure i can do that... want to post it?I collect Mariano Rivera, Bernie Williams, Tim Lincecum, Hanley Ramirez, Russ Martin, Prince Fielder, Jose Reyes, and maybe Jeter. Also any neat historical type cards.
I need 02 American Pie
35,50,61,83,85,86,127
06 Chrome Refractors Dec of Indep/Const
2011 Topps OD Stadium Lights & OD Stars
Photobucket
http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q206/ArkansasHammer/
Comment
-
it'll show up in the trade infoOriginally posted by chosenone719 View Postyour welcome and thanks for the trade... pm me your address to send to and I will respond with mine just as soon as I finish watching the Nationals and Capitals gamesI collect Mariano Rivera, Bernie Williams, Tim Lincecum, Hanley Ramirez, Russ Martin, Prince Fielder, Jose Reyes, and maybe Jeter. Also any neat historical type cards.
I need 02 American Pie
35,50,61,83,85,86,127
06 Chrome Refractors Dec of Indep/Const
2011 Topps OD Stadium Lights & OD Stars
Photobucket
http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q206/ArkansasHammer/
Comment
-
I will get back to you this afternoon.. Sorry but I've been busy..BUCKET:
http://s115.photobucket.com/home/hunter082006/index
TRADELIST and SELL LIST:
http://community.cardboardconnection...tml#post248935
NEEDS: HOF & Old-timer gu and autos, Reds, Bengals, Former Kentucky Alumni, & Star gu and autos..
Comment
-
no worriesI collect Mariano Rivera, Bernie Williams, Tim Lincecum, Hanley Ramirez, Russ Martin, Prince Fielder, Jose Reyes, and maybe Jeter. Also any neat historical type cards.
I need 02 American Pie
35,50,61,83,85,86,127
06 Chrome Refractors Dec of Indep/Const
2011 Topps OD Stadium Lights & OD Stars
Photobucket
http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q206/ArkansasHammer/
Comment
-
Can you use these two?
Hanley Ramirez 2002 Just Minors Justifiable White BorderOriginally posted by riveracollector View Postyeah, I def want anything I don't have... get it all together I will figure what we can do. thanks
Hanley Ramirez 2002 Just Minors Justifiable Gold Border
Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!
Comment
-
The Lincecum books for $10. Any ideas so far? By the way, what Hanley do you mean?Last edited by hunter082006; 04-30-2011, 04:07 PM.BUCKET:
http://s115.photobucket.com/home/hunter082006/index
TRADELIST and SELL LIST:
http://community.cardboardconnection...tml#post248935
NEEDS: HOF & Old-timer gu and autos, Reds, Bengals, Former Kentucky Alumni, & Star gu and autos..
Comment
-
not reallyOriginally posted by schwood View PostHanley Ramirez 2002 Just Minors Justifiable White Border
Hanley Ramirez 2002 Just Minors Justifiable Gold Border
Will you do the 3 inserts for the Mendoza and the Lester? If so, you mind posting?I collect Mariano Rivera, Bernie Williams, Tim Lincecum, Hanley Ramirez, Russ Martin, Prince Fielder, Jose Reyes, and maybe Jeter. Also any neat historical type cards.
I need 02 American Pie
35,50,61,83,85,86,127
06 Chrome Refractors Dec of Indep/Const
2011 Topps OD Stadium Lights & OD Stars
Photobucket
http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q206/ArkansasHammer/
Comment
Comment