Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game used and Autos F/T

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Game used and Autos F/T

    Heres the bucket link.I also have a 2003 Topps Hank Greenberg Bat card not scanned,very nice.
    A private space for your group's photos and videos. Share, react, and relive moments together. Available on iOS, Android, and desktop. Free for new sign-ups.

  • #2
    I think I have a couple cards you may be interested in...
    2008 Topps Triple Threads XXIV (24x) Relic Bat/Jersey David Wright 1/9
    2008 Topps Triple Threads Double Combo Beltran (Jersey)/Wright (Jersey)/Delgado (Jersey)/Reyes (Bat)/Martinez (Jersey)/Maine (Jersey) 7/9
    I am looking for any Alex Rodriguez...commons, inserts, auto's, game used, etc. Including high-end items.
    In football I've decided to get into Sam Bradford RC Auto's....

    http://s1183.photobucket.com/home/Breck19D

    Comment


    • #3
      Very intrested in the first one.
      Originally posted by Breck19D View Post
      I think I have a couple cards you may be interested in...
      2008 Topps Triple Threads XXIV (24x) Relic Bat/Jersey David Wright 1/9
      2008 Topps Triple Threads Double Combo Beltran (Jersey)/Wright (Jersey)/Delgado (Jersey)/Reyes (Bat)/Martinez (Jersey)/Maine (Jersey) 7/9

      Comment


      • #4
        I did need the two A-Rod game used you have
        I am looking for any Alex Rodriguez...commons, inserts, auto's, game used, etc. Including high-end items.
        In football I've decided to get into Sam Bradford RC Auto's....

        http://s1183.photobucket.com/home/Breck19D

        Comment


        • #5
          They are both available.The fielding glove is very nice as well as the game used Cap.Lmk what you have in mind.Thanks,Steve.
          Originally posted by Breck19D View Post
          I did need the two A-Rod game used you have

          Comment


          • #6
            interested in the Taguchi auto
            check my bucket
            A private space for your group's photos and videos. Share, react, and relive moments together. Available on iOS, Android, and desktop. Free for new sign-ups.
            My bucket: http://s391.photobucket.com/albums/oo359/Jerryjtj

            New Wix Site:
            http://joyfamily1.wixsite.com/sportscards

            Looking for Cardinal autos I don't have and some dupes of players I already have!
            Also cards not listed of the players on my Primary Wants list on my Wixsite.
            Also looking for current Blues autos!

            Comment


            • #7
              Not sure, what do the two A-Rods book at?
              I am looking for any Alex Rodriguez...commons, inserts, auto's, game used, etc. Including high-end items.
              In football I've decided to get into Sam Bradford RC Auto's....

              http://s1183.photobucket.com/home/Breck19D

              Comment


              • #8
                I believe they book $40 each.If you see something to make a deal just Pm me.If not no biggie,and thanks for your intrest. -Steve
                Originally posted by Breck19D View Post
                Not sure, what do the two A-Rods book at?

                Comment


                • #9
                  I like the Daniel Murphy auto and the pettitt patch.
                  Originally posted by Jerryjtj View Post
                  interested in the Taguchi auto
                  check my bucket
                  http://s391.photobucket.com/albums/oo359/Jerryjtj

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I can do the Wright for the two A-Rods. LMK
                    I am looking for any Alex Rodriguez...commons, inserts, auto's, game used, etc. Including high-end items.
                    In football I've decided to get into Sam Bradford RC Auto's....

                    http://s1183.photobucket.com/home/Breck19D

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Pm sent and trade posted.Thanks,Steve.
                      Originally posted by Breck19D View Post
                      I can do the Wright for the two A-Rods. LMK

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        what's the Taguchi BV
                        My bucket: http://s391.photobucket.com/albums/oo359/Jerryjtj

                        New Wix Site:
                        http://joyfamily1.wixsite.com/sportscards

                        Looking for Cardinal autos I don't have and some dupes of players I already have!
                        Also cards not listed of the players on my Primary Wants list on my Wixsite.
                        Also looking for current Blues autos!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          What's the bv on your GREENBERG & BOBBY DOERR gu's ? Please check my threads here in the baseball trading forum (there are many between pages 1-12) to see if anything interests you.

                          The main items Im looking to trade for are
                          Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                          Orioles Autos I need
                          Baseball HOFers GU I need
                          Orioles GU I need
                          Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                          However other offers will be considered

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            It is a SP and books $25.
                            Originally posted by Jerryjtj View Post
                            what's the Taguchi BV

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Grreenberg is $40 and Doerr I am guessing is $10-15.
                              Originally posted by OriolesFan View Post
                              What's the bv on your GREENBERG & BOBBY DOERR gu's ? Please check my threads here in the baseball trading forum (there are many between pages 1-12) to see if anything interests you.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X