Anybody else ?
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Game used and Autos F/T
Collapse
X
-
Did you find anything in any of my threads that you'd be interested in for the Greenberg and/or Doerr gu ??????
The main items Im looking to trade for are
Baseball HOFers Autos I need
Orioles Autos I need
Baseball HOFers GU I need
Orioles GU I need
Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
However other offers will be considered
Comment
-
I have these METS available ----------
2005 UD ALL STAR CLASSICS MIDSUMMER SWATCHES PIAZZA JERSEY
2008 UD PREMIER PREMIER SWATCHES "A T L" TOM GLAVINE uniform #ed 12/50 - it says Braves but he's pictured as a Met - "A" BLACK/ORANGE/BLUE/ORANGE "T" BLACK/GRAY "L" ORANGE/BLUE/ORANGE/GRAY
2002 TOPPS SUPER TEAMS ED KRANEPOOL UNIFORM W/STRIPE
2008 TOPPS 2007 HIGHLIGHTS DAVID WRIGHT JERSEY W/STRIPE
2010 TOPPS TRIBUTE TR-DW DAVID WRIGHT UNIFORM #ed 19/75
2008 sweet spot sweet swatch TRIPLE MEM. PEDRO MARTINEZ(Mets)/Trevor Hoffman/Randy Johnson Pedro's is uniform /stripe
2011 TOPPS HERITAGE CC #CCR-JBA JASON BAY BAT
2003 LEAF SECOND EDITION #163 EDWIN ALMONTE AUTO
The main items Im looking to trade for are
Baseball HOFers Autos I need
Orioles Autos I need
Baseball HOFers GU I need
Orioles GU I need
Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
However other offers will be considered
Comment
-
Do you have pics of the Glavine and Kranepool?Originally posted by OriolesFan View PostI have these METS available ----------
2005 UD ALL STAR CLASSICS MIDSUMMER SWATCHES PIAZZA JERSEY
2008 UD PREMIER PREMIER SWATCHES "A T L" TOM GLAVINE uniform #ed 12/50 - it says Braves but he's pictured as a Met - "A" BLACK/ORANGE/BLUE/ORANGE "T" BLACK/GRAY "L" ORANGE/BLUE/ORANGE/GRAY
2002 TOPPS SUPER TEAMS ED KRANEPOOL UNIFORM W/STRIPE
2008 TOPPS 2007 HIGHLIGHTS DAVID WRIGHT JERSEY W/STRIPE
2010 TOPPS TRIBUTE TR-DW DAVID WRIGHT UNIFORM #ed 19/75
2008 sweet spot sweet swatch TRIPLE MEM. PEDRO MARTINEZ(Mets)/Trevor Hoffman/Randy Johnson Pedro's is uniform /stripe
2011 TOPPS HERITAGE CC #CCR-JBA JASON BAY BAT
2003 LEAF SECOND EDITION #163 EDWIN ALMONTE AUTO
Comment
-
GUC the Pettitte Bv $60 but has a slight ding on the upper left corner, would do it for the Taguchi. lmk by setting up the dealMy bucket: http://s391.photobucket.com/albums/oo359/Jerryjtj
New Wix Site:
http://joyfamily1.wixsite.com/sportscards
Looking for Cardinal autos I don't have and some dupes of players I already have!
Also cards not listed of the players on my Primary Wants list on my Wixsite.
Also looking for current Blues autos!
Comment
-
-
Just wanted to make sure you knew I am still interested in the greenbergOriginally posted by cornwellfamily View PostCheck me for the greenberg bat.http://www.flickr.com/photos/55686140@N08/
Comment
-
No problem. Sorry we couldn't work out a deal, that Glavine is a really nice looking car. Just to let you know, in case we work out a trade/deal in the future, I don't have scans nor do I ask for them. Have a good day.
The main items Im looking to trade for are
Baseball HOFers Autos I need
Orioles Autos I need
Baseball HOFers GU I need
Orioles GU I need
Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
However other offers will be considered
Comment
Comment