Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just Posted over 100 G/U & Auto's for trade!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Just Posted over 100 G/U & Auto's for trade!

    I just posted over 100 G/U Jersey's and Auto's for trade! Looking for Mariner's Rookies, G/U, & Auto's. Also Seahawks, Blazers, and Sounders stuff, along with Jake Locker!

    Jason

    These cards are for sale or trade.
    I collect ALL Certified Autos of Seattle Mariners and Seattle Seahawks.
    I would also consider Game Used or VERY LOW PRINT RUN Inserts of Seattle!



    View my Football cards Here! http://s1150.photobucket.com/user/ja...e%20or%20Trade

  • #2
    Check me out for your baseball Looking for hof http://www.flickr.com/photos/55686140@N08/

    Comment


    • #3
      What are the bv's on your Aparicio gu, Tom Seaver gu, and Brock "St L" patch ?

      I have these MARINERS --- 2011 TOPPS COMMERATIVE PATCH #TLMP-ISU ICHIRO, 2008 SWEET SPOT #150 WLADIMIR BALENTIEN AUTO #ed 380/399, 2003 BOWMAN HERITAGE DIAMOND CUTS KAZUHIRO SASAKI JERSEY

      The main items Im looking to trade for are
      Baseball HOFers Autos I need
      Orioles Autos I need
      Baseball HOFers GU I need
      Orioles GU I need
      Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
      However other offers will be considered

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by OriolesFan View Post
        What are the bv's on your Aparicio gu, Tom Seaver gu, and Brock "St L" patch ?

        I have these MARINERS --- 2011 TOPPS COMMERATIVE PATCH #TLMP-ISU ICHIRO, 2008 SWEET SPOT #150 WLADIMIR BALENTIEN AUTO #ed 380/399, 2003 BOWMAN HERITAGE DIAMOND CUTS KAZUHIRO SASAKI JERSEY
        $12, $10, & $20, respectively.
        I would only be interested in the Ichiro .... What does it book at?
        These cards are for sale or trade.
        I collect ALL Certified Autos of Seattle Mariners and Seattle Seahawks.
        I would also consider Game Used or VERY LOW PRINT RUN Inserts of Seattle!



        View my Football cards Here! http://s1150.photobucket.com/user/ja...e%20or%20Trade

        Comment


        • #5
          Have ichiro a&g Bat and that walter jones superbowl auto

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by cornwellfamily View Post
            Have ichiro a&g Bat and that walter jones superbowl auto
            Walter Jones is $15, what is the Ichiro?
            I am also interested in your 2007 Lofa Tatupu Artifacts Jersey ... BV $8
            These cards are for sale or trade.
            I collect ALL Certified Autos of Seattle Mariners and Seattle Seahawks.
            I would also consider Game Used or VERY LOW PRINT RUN Inserts of Seattle!



            View my Football cards Here! http://s1150.photobucket.com/user/ja...e%20or%20Trade

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by jasonpithan View Post
              Walter Jones is $15, what is the Ichiro?
              I am also interested in your 2007 Lofa Tatupu Artifacts Jersey ... BV $8
              And you have a Hasselbeck Jersey from R&S I would be interested in!
              These cards are for sale or trade.
              I collect ALL Certified Autos of Seattle Mariners and Seattle Seahawks.
              I would also consider Game Used or VERY LOW PRINT RUN Inserts of Seattle!



              View my Football cards Here! http://s1150.photobucket.com/user/ja...e%20or%20Trade

              Comment


              • #8
                Walter jones-15, Hasselback-8, tatupu-8, Ichiro-15 total 46. I am interested in the Bennett auto, Wooten auto, Cutler and Olsen Duel g/u and the Cano auto. Let me know what we can do.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Would you do the wootton, cano auto, and the bennett auto for the four you wanted Beckett prices are wootten=8 cano auto=30 and Bennett auto=12 total=50

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by cornwellfamily View Post
                    Would you do the wootton, cano auto, and the bennett auto for the four you wanted Beckett prices are wootten=8 cano auto=30 and Bennett auto=12 total=50
                    I could probably do that! Which Cano Auto are you looking at? I have 2! a 2008 Topps Highlights and a 2008 Stadium Club Beam Team?
                    These cards are for sale or trade.
                    I collect ALL Certified Autos of Seattle Mariners and Seattle Seahawks.
                    I would also consider Game Used or VERY LOW PRINT RUN Inserts of Seattle!



                    View my Football cards Here! http://s1150.photobucket.com/user/ja...e%20or%20Trade

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Topps highlights

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by jasonpithan View Post
                        I could probably do that! Which Cano Auto are you looking at? I have 2! a 2008 Topps Highlights and a 2008 Stadium Club Beam Team?
                        OK ..... Deal
                        You send the Walter jones-15, Hasselback-8, tatupu-8, & Ichiro-15 total 46.
                        I will send wootten-8 cano topps auto-30 and Bennett auto-12 total 50.
                        Send me your address and I will mail first. (I am the newbie! I am sexsonrules on Ebay, if you need to check my feedback)
                        These cards are for sale or trade.
                        I collect ALL Certified Autos of Seattle Mariners and Seattle Seahawks.
                        I would also consider Game Used or VERY LOW PRINT RUN Inserts of Seattle!



                        View my Football cards Here! http://s1150.photobucket.com/user/ja...e%20or%20Trade

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          The ICHIRO comm. patch books 20. Is the Brock a true patch or is it a commerative patch?

                          The main items Im looking to trade for are
                          Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                          Orioles Autos I need
                          Baseball HOFers GU I need
                          Orioles GU I need
                          Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                          However other offers will be considered

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by OriolesFan View Post
                            The ICHIRO comm. patch books 20. Is the Brock a true patch or is it a commerative patch?
                            It is also a Comm. patch
                            These cards are for sale or trade.
                            I collect ALL Certified Autos of Seattle Mariners and Seattle Seahawks.
                            I would also consider Game Used or VERY LOW PRINT RUN Inserts of Seattle!



                            View my Football cards Here! http://s1150.photobucket.com/user/ja...e%20or%20Trade

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Okay. I'm not much into commemorative patches. How about the Aparicio & Seaver gu's for the Ichiro commemorative patch?

                              The main items Im looking to trade for are
                              Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                              Orioles Autos I need
                              Baseball HOFers GU I need
                              Orioles GU I need
                              Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                              However other offers will be considered

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X