im interested in the alfonso soriano game used .
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
my game used collection--- lets trade
Collapse
X
-
Just checking in to see if you were still interested in any of my auto's?
The main items Im looking to trade for are
Baseball HOFers Autos I need
Orioles Autos I need
Baseball HOFers GU I need
Orioles GU I need
Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
However other offers will be considered
Comment
-
Hey bud...
Which if any of these are pictured in the Red Sox uni?
johnny damon world champs bat
johnny damon timeline jersey
johnny damon turkey red bat
curt schilling fleer fabrics
curt schilling ud r class jersey
LMK bud. Do you have any scans of the ones that are?
Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!
Comment
-
First off...
LMK if I have anything you can use bud.Originally posted by ryancrew11 View Postbrock i havent had time to update the list the soriano is gone
schwood the first two damons are in redsox and the schillings are in redsox too lol lmk
If so, do you have or can you get pics of them? Or can you check to see if I have them in my PC bucket?
Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!
Comment
-
Sending you a PM!
Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!
Comment

Comment