Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my game used collection--- lets trade

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    No thats a ripoff

    Comment


    • #32
      im using the ebay prices thats how me and brock worked a trade last night

      Comment


      • #33
        i could sell it for ten bucks delivered

        Comment


        • #34
          Deffintly not

          Comment


          • #35
            list updated lets do some deals tonight

            Comment


            • #36
              ttt lets trade on this !!!!!!!

              Comment


              • #37
                I might be interested in your HOFer's gu cards - TONY GWYNN,AL KALINE,PAUL MOLITOR, & EDDIE MURRAY. What are their year/brand/set/subset/etc., and their bv's? Please check my threads to see if anything interests you. PLMK. THANKS.

                The main items Im looking to trade for are
                Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                Orioles Autos I need
                Baseball HOFers GU I need
                Orioles GU I need
                Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                However other offers will be considered

                Comment


                • #38
                  i would need hof's back for them if i were to trade them

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Thanks for the quick reply. I doubt I'd be interested in doing that, especially without the info. about them. Have a good night.

                    The main items Im looking to trade for are
                    Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                    Orioles Autos I need
                    Baseball HOFers GU I need
                    Orioles GU I need
                    Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                    However other offers will be considered

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X