Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Twins gu

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I assume that since it says "minor league..." that he is pictured in a minor league uniform. I'd be interested only if he's pictured in an Orioles uniform. Thanks for the info.

    Have a good day.

    The main items Im looking to trade for are
    Baseball HOFers Autos I need
    Orioles Autos I need
    Baseball HOFers GU I need
    Orioles GU I need
    Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
    However other offers will be considered

    Comment


    • #17
      im working on some o's stuff . as for right now i just picked up another brian roberts gu and a brian roberts auto . im going to find out the info and ill get back to you if ur interested . lmk thanks

      Comment


      • #18
        Jon, thanks. Yes, I'd be interested if they are ones I don't already have.

        The main items Im looking to trade for are
        Baseball HOFers Autos I need
        Orioles Autos I need
        Baseball HOFers GU I need
        Orioles GU I need
        Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
        However other offers will be considered

        Comment


        • #19
          here is the info .

          2005 Donruss Prime Patches Brian Roberts Autograph #HG-1

          2007 Artifacts Brian Roberts Jersey 32/130

          lmk thanks

          Comment


          • #20
            Jon, yes, I'd be interested in those.

            The main items Im looking to trade for are
            Baseball HOFers Autos I need
            Orioles Autos I need
            Baseball HOFers GU I need
            Orioles GU I need
            Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
            However other offers will be considered

            Comment


            • #21
              Back ttt - let's do some trading !!!!!!!

              The main items Im looking to trade for are
              Baseball HOFers Autos I need
              Orioles Autos I need
              Baseball HOFers GU I need
              Orioles GU I need
              Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
              However other offers will be considered

              Comment


              • #22
                i should have the brian roberts gu and the auto this week . here is a list of cards that arent scanned yet . lmk if see something for the thome gu .


                2011 Bowman Platium Cutter Dykstra RC Auto
                2011 Bowman Platium Green Cutter Dykstra RC Auto #ed 005/399
                2007 Upperdeck Ultimate Ultimate Star Materials Roy Oswalt
                2001 SP Legendary Cuts SP Legendary Bat Cards Reggie Jackson
                2007 Tristar Elegance Kyle Drabek RC GU
                2007 SP Legendary Cuts Legendary Materials Reggie Jackson Dual GU #ed 023/125
                2011 Bowman Chrome !st Card Adam Warren Rc Auto
                2011 Topps 60 Carlos Marmol GU
                2011 Topps 60 Shin- Soo Choo GU
                2011 Topps Heritage Clubhouse Collection Jose Reyes GU
                2011 Topps Heritage Clubhouse Collection Josh Johnson GU
                2011 Bowman Chrome Brent Morel RC Auto
                2011 Bowman Platinum Delino DeShields RC Auto
                2010 Topps 206 Piedmont Josh Willingham Auto

                Comment


                • #23
                  Back ttt - let's do some trading !!!!!!!!!

                  The main items Im looking to trade for are
                  Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                  Orioles Autos I need
                  Baseball HOFers GU I need
                  Orioles GU I need
                  Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                  However other offers will be considered

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Back ttt - bring on those offers!!!!!

                    The main items Im looking to trade for are
                    Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                    Orioles Autos I need
                    Baseball HOFers GU I need
                    Orioles GU I need
                    Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                    However other offers will be considered

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      what is the bv of those two lmk if you know thanks ,jeff

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        The bv's are - Bonser = 8 and Thome = 10.

                        The main items Im looking to trade for are
                        Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                        Orioles Autos I need
                        Baseball HOFers GU I need
                        Orioles GU I need
                        Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                        However other offers will be considered

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Let me check and see what igot that you possible be interested in i got a few orioles gu i believe let me check on autos and game used /vintage orioles i have and get a list back to you i know i have a sosa as oriole bat card think it bazooka have to get back to you on the year and im sure thier is others as well let me do some searching and i will get back to you as soon as possible thanks,jeff

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            jeffery - waiting to hear from you.

                            The main items Im looking to trade for are
                            Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                            Orioles Autos I need
                            Baseball HOFers GU I need
                            Orioles GU I need
                            Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                            However other offers will be considered

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              One gone, and one left - bring on an offer, and let's get a trade done !!!!!!!

                              The main items Im looking to trade for are
                              Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                              Orioles Autos I need
                              Baseball HOFers GU I need
                              Orioles GU I need
                              Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                              However other offers will be considered

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Any offers for the Thome gu ????????

                                The main items Im looking to trade for are
                                Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                                Orioles Autos I need
                                Baseball HOFers GU I need
                                Orioles GU I need
                                Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                                However other offers will be considered

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X